Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI Ladies, i have probably posted this before somewhere but could really do with some advice. i have been reading lots of posts about acupuncutre and the benefits. and would really like some advice as to whether to go ahead with my acupuncture appointment next week. i have read lots of good reports about the london acupuncture clinic and its success alongside IVf and would love to hear your success stories or anything negative.

We have been trying for our long awaited baby for neary 10 years and hope this to be our year. we have recently changed to the ARGC and are feeling a lot more positive with everything they are telling us.

anyway thanks so much
laura
xx

·
Registered
71 Posts
I didn't see David but had a couple of sessions with Jason pre EC and Inga did acu pre/post ET. I take on a lot of water with IVF so found the sessions with Jason really helped reduce some of the bloating. Also, relaxed going into ET following my session. Found them both really lovely and very flexible - this helps as found ARGC didn't give much notice on time of ET and also mine was on a Sunday but they still fitted me in.
The best of luck with your cycle.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Hi Laura,
I think you might mean Daniel at LAC, he's the clinic director. I've been seeing him regularly for nearly 18 months now. Just once a month but we'll go up to twice a month in march in time for my cycle in April. Plus pre & post transfer. I really rate acu, it's totally sorted my cycle out and is incredibly relaxing to boot, which is not to be under estimated when cycling. Plus the evidence is out there of increased success with Ivf so it acu all the way for me.
Good luck with your cycle  ^reiki^
Lol
Krispi
X

·
Registered
12,048 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,539 Posts
Hi Laura

I used the London Acupuncture centre - I saw Danny, although I've heard good resports about everyone there. The other good thing is they fit in with ARGC timings for pre and post ET sessions - even doing them on a Sunday.

Karenanna xxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts