Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've tried replying to a I'm from a friend on here and it keeps saying forbidden, I don't have the required permissions.

Can someone help me sort this out please.
Thank you

Jdm

Super Moderator
Leave it with me I will pass it to the Site Owners and see if they can help.

I will move your post to the Tech thread xxx

Administrator
jdm4tth3ws said:
Hi,

I've tried replying to a I'm from a friend on here and it keeps saying forbidden, I don't have the required permissions.

Can someone help me sort this out please.
Thank you

Jdm
Are you trying to reply to a private message or a post in a thread?
-Philip

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, it's private messaging. So I'm not quite understanding what I'm doing wrong or if it's a technical fault or whatever???

Private messaging has worked before, it's just yesterday and today I'm having problems. Saying I don't have the required permissions to access messaging.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Jdm

Registered
I鈥檓 also having the same issue I can鈥檛 reply to private messages.

Registered
Yup, mines doing the same thing as well.

Registered
Iam having the same problem. Jdm I tried pming you but not able.

Registered
Actually worked out that the messages are still going through, even after you get the denied access page, so if you want to message anyone, just do it per normal then press send and it should go through, have been managing to do pm鈥檚 that way聽 :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've just tried. Still can't message 馃様

Registered
Jdm your message will be going through it just says forbidden, just message as usual, press send, then the forbidden page comes up but the message will have gone through.

Administrator
Thank you all for communicating this issue, the techs are looking into this error message issue and looking for a fix.

~ Glenda

Super Moderator
Just to confirm messages seem to be going through - I鈥檓 still receiving them even though the people sending them are getting the same message :) xxx

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yep, same here.馃檪

Administrator
Thank you so much for that update, are you all experiencing the same issue, I just sent a test PM and had no issue.

Let me know your results, please.

~ Glenda

Super Moderator
I received your test PM Glenda but when I replied to it I鈥檓 still getting the forbidden message xxx

Registered
Still getting a forbidden message but I think messages are still going through (can't really tell until I get a response as I forget to save a copy in my outbox).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts