Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi girls...

Anyone else Adopting from Overseas......we are just about to start our Home Study...have done our first day course and have our three day course booked.

We have decided on the agency we are using in US...and will meet with them inSpring......

Would love a buddy to go thru thus with or am willing to give any advice to anyone thinking about Adopting from Russia.

Look forward to hearingv from you

Regards

Paddi

·
Registered
334 Posts
hi paddi we are going for uk adoption, but my boss whose partner has lots of adoption links and is a very respected child psych has talked a lot about possible eastern european adoption. what sort of costs are involved? not something we are considering now, but you never know what the future holds..

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Paddi

There's no one at present going through overseas adoption, but we would be really interested in hearing your story and your journey through the process.

When i did my course, there were acouple who came to join us on the last day who had adopted whilst they were living in South America.  Because they adopted overseas they had to do a part of the course that their LA ran.  not sure if this is the same for you.

Good luck
Karen x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts