Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

How would you prefer the adoption board to be structured?

• A board for each stage of the process?

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • One thread which continues e.g. part 1,2,3. etc

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Other please state

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't think of any other's really as adoption is pretty unique.  I know what my own personal view point is but won't let that cloud your judgement.  I've opened the poll for 7 days, so get voting.  Updated list on the main thread (part 9!)

Karen x

Adoption Mod

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Given the limited number of posts on the thread at present (not sure if this is due to section structure), I have decided to leave the section as one thread continuing in parts i.e we are currently on part 10.  I will post our list at the start of each new thread and will re-post during the thread if there is anything hugely significant or if there are many changes.  This is also easier for me personally to keep on top of as moderator.

If posts pick up and we find that we need to change it, then I am happy to do that but given recent traffic it seems more sense to have one thread with more posts than lots of threads with fewer posts.

Hope everyone is ok with this, but would welcome your feedback.

Karen x

·
Registered
510 Posts
Hi Karen

I am happy with one thread as it is easy to catch up on everyones news and now we ahve the list at the front that makes it a lot easier to remember who is where in the process.

Thanks.

Mandyx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts