Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone
i did stop smoking about 2yr ago for 6months, and sorry to say started again due to bad news,
now ive decided to go for the egg share i went to my doctor he gave me the patches and i did well for one wk,
im finding myself having the odd one, i feel really guilty because i want a baby so much and said i would do anything and i carnt even do this right help :mad: :mad:
mini munch

·
Premium Member
7,184 Posts
Mini munch

^hugme^  ^hugme^  It's hard, I know BUT you can do it!!  Don't beat yourself up about a small relapse here and there, just get back on the horse so to speak and try again  ^hugme^  I gave up six years ago and did it with will power and lollipops!  Still not sure how I managed as I have no will power what so ever but if I can do it then anyone can.  Be strong, you can do it  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

Fluffs xxx

·
Registered
460 Posts
Lollipops are a god send!!  ;D

I haven't stopped completely either but have promised myself I will not have more than 3 a day, which from 15-20 a day is a pretty good start I think, so if you are only having the odd one I would say you are doing very very well!!  ^hugme^

Laura
xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts