Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies

I am really getting very worried as I am 9 weeks pg still getting a few symptoms but stupidly i did another hpt just to double check.  The line was really faint and now I am going out of my mind with worry- does thi smean there is a problem

If anyone has any advice please please let me know- I am going mad here!

Kitty4

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Kitty

I think you are now in a position where the stress is going to really get to you.  I think you should contact the early pregnancy unit at the hospital and get checked out for your own peace of mind - you may have to wait until Monday though because I am not sure that they work weekends.  You could also call NHS direct who maybe able to provide some help on this.

In the meantime remember that the HPT on concentrations ad if you test in the middle of the day when you have been drinking and going to the loo a lot the line will be fainter than an early morning sample.

Take care

Clare

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Clare

I have calmed down a bit now, as the symtoms seem to be really strong at the moment being sick and sore boobs more than ever!  Doesn't really correlate with a faint line, but as discussed apparently the hcg does peak and tail off any time between 8-12 weeks which would fit in.

Not going to do anymore hpts!  doesn't help in the slightest!

Thanks for the advice

Kitty4

1 - 3 of 3 Posts