Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I had bloods on CD22 and results come back to say I'd ovulated, now on CD46 and NO af, did pg test and got BFN last week, did another today and got the same  :(

I normally have a cycle between 29 and 33 days and have for the last six month since having ovary drilled and coming off pill. But not this month.

My question is if I ovulated then shouldn't I have af??  I have called to check again that the CD22 bloods were right and they were!

Any advice would be great, got appointment with GP on monday but would like to know other views before then if possible.

Thanks

Nikki  x

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hiya

Im not a nurse so can only respond based on experience.

If AF has not yet arrived it might be worth going to your GP for a blood test to confirm that you are not pregnant.  If you are not, and your cycle is dragging on, your GP can give you something to bring on the bleed.

I have been on Clomid for a while and my cycles used to be around 33 days and are now around 27/28 days.  Bleeding seems to have shortened as well.  The stress alone when TTC can take its toll on your body and cause all sorts of mayhem with your cycle.

I would see GP asap for a blood test and go from there.

Really sorry I cant be of more help.

Hugs

Witchie Poo Cat

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply

I'm going to GP's tomorrow so hoping to get some idea of what is going on then.

Its just a bit odd as this has never happened before, body playing mind games  :mad:

Nikki

PS wish you loads of luck with ttc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.