Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

im on day 11 of d/r and still awaiting my AF, i've got an appointment on tuesday for my d/r scan and hoping to start me stimming on the wednesday. But im worried they will put it bk as my AF hasen't showed up :(

is there anything i can take that helps the lining get thin? ie certain foods, driks etc...

my ec is suppose to be on the 25th? and this is the only dates my clinic has got up until september and im moving august so we've got to have it done this month, im just so worried they will have to d/r me for another wk which means my stimming will be put bk and not be able to go through with my ec :'( its only a few wks away and i need to have d/r properly and stimmed proberly all in a few wks feels like its not gonna happen :(

Louise xx

Registered
Hi Louise

Unfortunately can't help, I'm in the middle of my first DR and have the same worries as you about making sure the DR is successful.

Hope someone comes and gives you some good info.

Good luck for the scan

BGirl

Registered
As far as I know there is nothing you can do sorry聽 :-\

Goodluck to both of you

Registered
Hi Louise

I was in exactly the same boat. I started d/reg on 27th May and go for my baseline on Thurs this week. I was really worried that AF wasn't going to arrive. I think sometimes the more you think about it the more you hang on to it, if you know what I mean?? I know it is hard, you end up thinking about it every hour of every day! Well yesterday I was so busy looking after my twin cousins all day I didn't have time to think. This morning I woke up at 4am and guess what, AF has arrived!聽 :)

I know it is hard not to think about it, but just relax.

Good luck, Lou xxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts