Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I tested negative on 8 March on my second attempt with ICSI. I carried on taking cyclogest, then AF started on 11 March. Still no sign this month. Is it normal that the cycles after IVF treatment become somewhat irregular, possibly due to leftover hormones in the system?

thanks

zuzzy

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi zuzzy

Yes, it is normal, that everything is up side down after IVF. But everybody is different. With me it took 40 days till AF came after my BFN cycle.
Good luck
Choccolatti

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks... just wondering if anybody else has any feedback.

greetings

zuzzy

G

·
My period was late after BFN of frozen cycle of IVF. I phoned the clinic who said that this is normal, just to wait for af but if it hadn't come by the fri then they would do a scan to see what was going on. Well, I did a PT on the thurs and it was faint BFP!!! Did one a week later which was stronger because i'd been spotting but i miscarried a few weeks later. So, it is possible that because your period is late that you may be preggars!!! Just a glimer of hope for you.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, I'm definitely not preggers... my BFN was on 8 March, then got my period, am now waiting for AF after gynecological surgery on 15 March... that may also have affected my cycle, or?

Anyway, thanks for the optimistic thought!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
one last attempt to bump it up..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.