Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Had a bfp on the 25/1 after FET cycle but mc'ed. HCG levels went from 200 on 25th to 80 on 31st. Had heavy bleeding for 8 days (from 26th) which finished yesterday.

I have a pretty regular cycle - usually 28 - 32 days. When do you think I could expect my next af to arrive.

Thanks for your help.

Debbie

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Sorry to hear about your misc :'(
Your af can vary as to when it next comes; it may be spot on time or it may come late. Everyones experience is different.

Ruth

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Debbie,
I had a m/c in Nov following IVF.  My cycle is usually 28-29 days.  After my m/c it was 36 days and was quite a bit heavier than usual too - I'd read that this can happen but I'm not sure why.  Things have gone back to normal this month. 
Hope this helps
Jackie

·
Registered
371 Posts
Debs

I will be out there next week so we can chat in the middle of the UK night :). It is a good thing that you didn't have a D&C as that can sometimes make the arrival of af a lot longer. (it took me 9 weeks after the D&C. Guessing and hoping you see it may just a week late as your hormones are more normal than mine were.

Meg

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Meg and Jackie. I guess I will have to wait and see but hopefully it won't be much longer than usual.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts