Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on a course of clomid for the last three months and the last two months I have experienced very different type of menstrual flow.  Instead of being red and heavy, I have had a very light brown flow. This months seems particularly light, almost nothing.  I thought I started my AF this morning as I had spots of blood but now nothing.  I am going to see my consultant on Friday as he only prescribed me three months worth of clomid and I need to know what I should do next.  Do you have any idea why the colour of my AF blood should be brown? Thank you.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Have you done a hpt? Brown discharge can occur in early pregnancy so it needs to be ruled out.

Ruth

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not yet. This month's period has been really odd though.  Very light and very dark (brown) and thick in colour.  No flow at all and today, after a couple of days of this, has now stopped completely.  I am seeing my consultant tomorrow and will get fully checked up by him.  Thank you.  It would be lovely to have be pregnant but I just don't feel it!  I was pregnant before - my daughter is 18.  We shall see. Keep you posted with what consultant says. 

1 - 3 of 3 Posts