Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I hope someone on here can help. We're not undergoing conventoinal treatment at the mo but I've been using herbs and they've got me ovulating and having regular (32-35 day) cycles for the first time in years. We're inseminating at home, and this cycle I started spotting on day 31 but no period came. I've never had spotting that hasn't led to a period within 12 hours or so so after a few days was hopeful it might be implantation bleeding. No luck. I tested negative right until day 35 when we did an early 'sensitive' test - still negative and I've now accepted that this month wasn't for us.

It's now a week later and I'm still spotting, but no sign of AF - and I can tell when she's coming well in advance because my boobs get really sore and I get early cramps. I've never had this spotting before and I'm beginning to worry it might be a sign that something's not quite right. It got worse this weekend after I had a bounce on my rebounder so I haven't used it since and it's lightened up again but is still there. It's now just gone past six weeks since my last visit from AF. I'm guessing I'm having a rogue cycle - they used to be 8 weeks long before the herbs, but am concerned about the spotting because it's completely new to me.

Do you think I should just sit it out until AF comes along or is it worth running past my GP? I don't want to hassle her if there's nothing she could do anyway.

Any feedback would be great. Thanks in advance. :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi, it could be the PCOS, that happens to me sometimes. If you are worried then go to your gp, I am sure they wont mind, or wait until your next period is due.
Let us know how you get on
Lisa

1 - 2 of 2 Posts