Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
morning everyone

im so low today, i have just been to the toilet and  ^witch^  is on its way.  TMI im sorry but its only slight when i wipe but its coming i can feel it, im sure i can.

im so upset, for some reason i was secretly confident that this was the month that i would get a positive result.  im angry with myself for having to go through this each and every month.  just completly fed up and feeeling pathetic.

sorry to be so dam depressing. positive thoughts to those testing this weekend/in the week.

Bendy :( :(

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Morning Bendy hun

Please try not to give up hope  ^reiki^.  Having a bleed does not necessarily mean it's the end  ^fairydust^

Try to take it really easy today, a day of complete rest and pampering would be the best idea ^hugme^

Love & Hugs
Bear
xxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
35 Posts
Bendy

Easier said than done but don't give up hope completely. We've all been told by the clinics that they have loads of women who are convinced that its all over, only for everything to be fine.

You look after yourself - self induldgence is definitely the order of the day!

LOL

Catey

·
Premium Member
4,804 Posts
Hello Bendy ,
I wanted to post after chatting to you last night ,  ^hugme^ sorry to read your post , but as the others said , don't give up just yet hun  ^reiki^
freespirit x

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Bendy,
hope I may be able to give you a bit of hope. I am on day of the ^2ww^ and have had a bit of a rollercoaster ride. On day 6 i started spotting,brownish stuff. This turned very red on Tues morning and I was convinced it was evil AF. Since then i have had varying degrees and colours appear,but today i did 2 hpt's and got faint positives. Am not in complete belief yet,thou everyone says on here that a line is a line,however faint.
                  I rested as much as poss and drunk loads of pineapple juice,
                                                      take care,
                                                                      suz

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im not sure what is going on with my body at all.  :'(

by AF just seems to be taking its time..... i wipe and its pinky and i thought it was on its way but today, its still the same and my nicks are clean. 

i really wish it would either go away or come.  i hate the knicker checking every ten mins to see what is going on. 

and, i know i shouldnt but i keep thinking that im spotting  slightly at the time of my AF as i havent enough hormones to stop it completley, which is a nightmare as im trying to make myself feel better.

if this isnt my AF, if i test will it showas positve???

thanks everyone!

Bendyxx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Bendy

it could have been an emplantation bleed. I dont want to build your hopes up but dont give up till you test. Our bodies do strange things and the amount of ladies on here who have had early bleeding and gone on to have healthy babies is too many to mention. Just hang on till test day.
Good luck

Love Kim x x x

·
Registered
542 Posts
Hello Bendybird

I'm experiencing exactly the same as you at the moment! I see you're testing on 26th, I'm testing on 27th so we're at the same place in our cycle. I started spotting yesterday. I interpreted it differently and thought it must be implantation bleeding so I was extatic.

However, I'm still spotting (a tiny little bit) and now thinking that's a bit weird. Have seached the net for hours on implantion bleeding. There appears to be two kinds of implantation bleeds/ spottings. One occurs at implantation at 6-10 days post ovulation.(Which is us!) I've read that this lasts for 24 hours max so now I'm stressed.

The other implantation bleed I've read about occurs at the time of the expected period but is lighter.

Now I'm so confused that all I can do is wait until test day. It could go either way. Let's hope it stops for both of us. That would be very encouraging and think we then have very good chances of BFP's.

Love Bluechirpy

·
Registered
14 Posts
Morning Bendy

I'm going through exactly the same as you.  I was really positive but now feel like my world has collapsed. 

I'm at work today but don't know hope I gonna cope, especially as the girl who sits next to me has just announced she is pregnant so no doubt there will be loads of well wishers coming up to her desk today.  I am really happy for her but could do without all this today.

I'm off to the hospital at lunch to have my regular blood test as I'm at risk of OHSS so will ask about implantation bleed although I don't hold out much of it being a BFP.

I'm going to buy a pregnancy test tonight as the last thing I want is to wait till next Monday for my hospital test as why drag out the pain. 

If you want to chat feel free to send me a personal email.

Niki

·
Registered
678 Posts
Chicklet - I noticed that you lived in Leeds - There is loads of local lasses in meeting places in the Yorkshire thread - come on over and have a chat

*Rach*

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Bendy

I don't know if this will help but I've been at the hospital today about my spotting (I'm testing on 29th)  I'm taking pessaries and told the nurse that I'm experiencing all the symptoms that AF is coming.  The nurse said that the pessaries keep the womb lining intact so there is no way my AF can start.

I also asked if if I could test early to know as I was dead set on testing today as why wait to hear the inevitable?

The nurse said that the bleeding could be implantation bleeding and that a hpt would not show anything yet so if I did a test and it showed bfn I would then get really depressed when in fact I could actually be pg but the test wouldn't show it yet.

My advice to you therefore is try to keep positive and wait until your test date.  I know this is awful what we have to go through but we haven't got long now have we?

^Heart^ ^banana^ ^Exercise!2^ ^No AF^ ^Cuddle^ ^spin^

·
Registered
542 Posts
Hello Bendybird and Littlechicklet

How are you girls? Has the spotting stopped? I had spotting from Sat until today (Tues). It has stopped now so hopefully all is okay. It stressed me out a lot, though. I read that implantation bleeds are only supposed to last 24 hours. I'm due to test on Sat, similar timing to you girls. Maybe we've had implantation bleeds...  that would be so nice! Will look out for you girls to see your results.

Love Bluechirpy (Hey, we've all called ourselves after little birds and are spotting and testing around the same time!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.