Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I may be panicking, but after a very painful ec and a few days of  being very sore and unconfortable my we embies were transfered on FRI. My question is today I had some sharp jaggy pains in pubic area and some af like pains on and off. I have just has some cm also. I was just looking for anyone who has had similar experience as I have not heard of cm in tww. I have tried to use search, but nothing similar to all my symptoms together.
Is it all over already for me?
Please can someone be honest and tell me am I still in with a shot? Is this perfectly normal?

·
Premium Member
3,504 Posts
Hi babes
I had lots of CM on my 2ww
and LOADS of pains in pubic area of which im sure were implantation pains
i had AF pains all the way through and after my BFP!
you have nothing to worry about sweetie
got everything crossed for you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks danni29

This tww really does drive you mad. I guess I am just really worried this time round.

^hugme^ sorry to have read your news about your loss.  ^hugme^

·
Registered
865 Posts
Hi chocolate button

I had mild AF pain from about day 6/7 past ET it eased off a bit and then started up again a couple of days later, right up until the day before test.  I was absolutely convinced it hadn't worked and got myself all upset.  On test day found out I had a BFP!!

Have a look in the voting room, there is a thread about Af pains during 2ww.  I found it quite reassuring during the madness of the 2ww.

Siamese x

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
hi chocolate Button

i am 7 days post Et and have had AF pains since then on and off and some CM yesterday. In my last 3 tx cycles i have had AF pains too xxx All very normal love but it makes the waiting such a torment  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Good luck and i hope you get a BFP  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all your replies.
Yesterday I has af type pains, but they eased.
Tonight I have had really sharp pains down lown in the pubic bone area. I am so worried. It came on so fast. It lasted about 30-40mins and I had to sit down. I got such a fright. They were so strong I thought id have to call for advice.
Can implantation pains be this strong?

·
Premium Member
3,504 Posts
Hi sweetie
The pains i had were quite strong ones
i dont know if they were implantation or not, but they did hurt, and they were right low down right in pubic bone area
the cyclogest also can cause some AF type pains, and i also got bad upset tummy if i used them back door, i had terrible cramping with them.
I think what you are experiencing is all quite normal, however if you feel unsure then give your clinic a call
dont sit worrying hun, they will put your mind at ease
Love Danni x x

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks dani they do sound similar to what you described. they are easing off now. all these things drive you mad  ^idiot^
thanks for the support.xx ^hugme^

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Hello Chocolate Button

Unfortunately some people do get all sorts of horrible aches and pains - particularly if the EC was quite rough and painful.

Give your clinic a call if you have any worries but I hope its calming down now hun.  ^hugme^

Love

Emma xx

·
Premium Member
10,615 Posts
chocolate button

if you are getting  "wind like" pains that will be from the pessaries the nurse said to me

i had those a few days after ET i think. and "butterflies" kind of down there.

havent had any thing much since that bout (am testing 2moro) so you end up worrying as to WHY youve not had any more pain/butterflies! now convinced i aint pregnant due to no symptoms.  :( anyhow hope the above stuff has eased your worries. the nurse said to me unless you are in a lot of pain with bleeding not to worry  ^hugme^

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you to everyone for their replys and keeping me from going completly ^idiot^
Avon queen they didn't feel like wind pains it was lower down and much sharper and constant.
I wish you every success for your test. xxx
emmalottie & Danni I am going to give my clinic a call today just to set my mind at rest and to get advice on what to do if it happens again.
They eased after about an hour and I am ine today. It is just quite frightening.
Thanks everyone  ^hugme^

·
Premium Member
10,615 Posts
i got BFN today. hope your pains therefore are a good sign  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
avon queen that is fantastic congratulations huni.
^fairydust^

lets hope it is a good sign. xxxxx  ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
10,615 Posts
choc button

bfn = not pregnant. think u misunderstood. dont worry hunny  ;)

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Avon queen I am so sorry. I feel so bad. I guess I got muddled with all the  ^reiki^ signs after your post.
what an Idiot. I am sorry  ^hugme^

·
Premium Member
10,615 Posts
yeah easy done. what i meant was you have had more pains and stuff than me so hope you get a positive  ^reiki^

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You are an amazing lady. Thinking  ^reiki^ for others when you have had a bad day yourself. Your so thoughtful.
Hang onto your dreams huni. xxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
10,615 Posts
why thankyou, that has made my day  :) bless you. you are my mate and i want it for you, fingers crossed  ^reiki^

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know what it is like to have a bfn I had my first icsi and bfn on 1st feb and it really knocks the stuffing from you. Please pm me anytime you want. Even if it is just for a cry or a rant. I know you will need support and I just want you to know I am here for you anytime you need a friend.  ^hugme^

·
Registered
304 Posts
Chocolate button I had exactly the same pains you describe in the 2WW which preceded my BFP, but not in the 2WW before my BFN, although my meds were the same both cycles.

I.e.: sharp pains very low down on my public bone (as though someone were raining blows down on them) and so much cm I had to wear a panty liner.  Mind you, the cm started when I was stimming.

I also got sharp shooting pains up my vagina and my back passage (sorry if TMI)

I was never able to ascertain if it was caused by implantation or just the meds or the procedure, but I hope it means something good for you!  
Good luck!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts