Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have read the following link which I found useful.

BFP ~ AF Pains during 2WW: http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=37504.0;viewResults

But....................like another post, have other people really had AF pains from the start, day after transfer and had a BFP. I feel like there is no point in continuing with pessaries or Heparin as I feel my period is about to start. I can understand having them in the 2nd part of 2ww after implantation which I have had before on a BFP but not from the beginning.
Please help.
Thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Hi Bitsy Boo :)

I've moved your post here as no-one can reply to a thread on the 2ww diary Board although you are more than welcome to write a 2ww diary there if you want to.

Pains right at the start are really common.......i've heard it a lot of times on here and there's still every reason to keep using the meds hun :)

It could be that it's just pains from the ET itself....if you are worried at all why don't you give your clinic a ring but I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

I'll leave you a link to the 2ww testers thread too....you're very welcome to come and join everyone chatting there while they wait:

JUNE/JULY 2WW TESTERS ~ TTC with TX:
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=142247.135

Lots of luck, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Hi Bitsy

I am also on 2ww and had period type pains from day 2 after transfer - I thought it was a bit odd but was reassured by some of the things I've read on here.  Also told myself that AF would not come 2 days after ET either!
I know this is painfully hard but try to keep positive and DON'T stop your meds yet.

^hugme^ ^hugme^

Dottie

·
Registered
80 Posts
i hav also had period pain from day 2 ET.
I hav been worrying sick aswell but as one of the previous girls hav said, this site is a saviour as it makes u realize its common in everyone.
We just hav to bear with it and keep everything crossed eh??
Good luck everyone on 2WW
XX

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks girls.
Day 7 today and the pains have totally gone. This happened last time and then started my period on day 12.
Anyway hope good news for you everyone. Good Luck.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Please do not worry about pains! I had exactly the same 2 days after my transfer that lasted the whole time still having really bad pains now!  I have had  these symptoms on my 2 previous cycles which ended to be BFN so i had wrote this 2ww of to be honest! I have always aswell bled on Day 9 ang this time had a bleed on day 9 still having little bits now! I had hot flushes PMT boobs were sore then at day 8 they had gone classic symptoms of AF coming! My husband and I after my bleed on day 9 and all my pains were that convinced it hadnt worked that we took ourselves of to the lakes for 3 days. But my bleed was TMI dark brown and just little drips and drabs anyway i tested ion day 12 as we wanted to go swimming and hore riding for a laugh in the lakes and OH MY GOD  ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ just cannot beleive it we are just in absolout shock so please for anyone who is having all these symptoms please do not write it of like we did!!!
Just wanted to reassure anyone out there cause my experience of that 2ww was hell on earth please stay positive!!! I know it is so hard but hope this helps!!!!
Lyndseylou.xxxxx

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
lyndseylou said:
Please do not worry about pains! I had exactly the same 2 days after my transfer that lasted the whole time still having really bad pains now! I have had these symptoms on my 2 previous cycles which ended to be BFN so i had wrote this 2ww of to be honest! I have always aswell bled on Day 9 ang this time had a bleed on day 9 still having little bits now! I had hot flushes PMT boobs were sore then at day 8 they had gone classic symptoms of AF coming! My husband and I after my bleed on day 9 and all my pains were that convinced it hadnt worked that we took ourselves of to the lakes for 3 days. But my bleed was TMI dark brown and just little drips and drabs anyway i tested ion day 12 as we wanted to go swimming and hore riding for a laugh in the lakes and OH MY GOD ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ just cannot beleive it we are just in absolout shock so please for anyone who is having all these symptoms please do not write it of like we did!!!
Just wanted to reassure anyone out there cause my experience of that 2ww was hell on earth please stay positive!!! I know it is so hard but hope this helps!!!!
Lyndseylou.xxxxx
I hate to say "I told you so" but......"I told you so" ;) ;D

Congratulations !!!! ^rainbow^ ^clapping^ ^cloud9^

Here's to a happy & healthy 8 more months and beyond !

Take care
Natasha :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Still concerned though, I still have these bloody pains and i still have some brown discharge cant help but worry! I have spoke to the clinic and they dont do a blood test they said if I have had 4 positives then i just come in for a scan on the 3rd July but anything could happen by then! I have seen girls who hav had blood tests and the Hcg droppin what if this could be happening to me and Idont even know!!!! Im so confused. What if the brown stuff is early miscarriage? God im never happy am I!!!!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS LYNSDEYLOU!!!  :)

Made up for u!!
Hope everything goes well at ur scan, fingers crossed & Good Luck!!
Were u at the LWH?
XX

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am yeh. Hate the place! Only coz of all the backwards an forwards there like!
Wat did they say wen u rang them??
Was today ur official test day?

xx

·
Registered
79 Posts
They just said to come back on 3rd July for a scan! I noticed everyone else has blood tests done I think i would prefer a blood test jsut to know what my hormone level was,there again would I just worry more if i knew,now im thinking is it normal to have AF pains as bad as this and to be spotting a little? AGGGHHH Just when you thought you wrer through the 2WW now i got a 3ww for me scan think i will end up in a looney bin before long!!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thats ages away isnt it? i thought they'd book u 2 wks later? were they helpful with you?
Yeh everyone does seem to hav blood tests dont they? am talk about the levels in the blood in all that? we hav to be happy with a HPT!!
I replied to one of yours the other day i think an u were panickin dead bad werent u?? well at least u hav ur positive now luv anyway  ;D i was just like u though panickin dead bad, as i had pains right from EC,  i got 18 eggs an was really sore. still getting pains but not as bad today thank god!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Big congratulations Lyndsey Lou, brilliant news, you must be on cloud 9.
It is great to hear success stories.
This weekend will be the happiest ever for you, try not to worry, fingers crossed everything goes well.
Isn't brown blood old blood which is better?. Hopefully it will stop soon.

By the way our clinic used to do blood tests and then changed to HPT, but if you are willing to pay a bit extra you can request a blood test which is done earlier. Just thought it might be worth mentioning to some of you, maybe your clinic would do the same.
My AF pains have come back, given up trying to work out if good or bad sign. Have to just wait and see.

Love
Bitsy Boo xxx

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks Bitsy Boo I just cant beleive it, think ill be doing daily tests mind you its still not going in and i done 5 already! When do you have your scan then luv? Mine is in 3 weeks seems like a lifetime away! Might suggest to them if maybe i could have it a bit sooner see what they say, there probably really busy though! How are you getting on any symptoms yet apart from those bloody period pains? Dont think i will be happy till there gone. They kept me awake again this morning im sure they shouldnt be that strong! Anyway CONGRATULATIONS to you to my luv ^pompom^ ^cloud9^ and take it easy!!!
Lyndseylou.xxxxx

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I haven't had my results yet!!
I find out next week. Just feel like I will start my period any day.
Last time I started on the monday when i take my blood test which will be the same this monday.
best wishes
xx

1 - 19 of 19 Posts