Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone experiences this. My last af lasted 2 days then stopped completely for 36 hours then I started spotting again for a few days. This is not the 1st time this has happened and I am starting to worry. Btw I always get mid cycle spotting wich occurs a few days before ovulation and although I have been checked out this has never really been explained.

If anyone has any advise I would be greatful.

Thanks Karen

·
Registered
712 Posts
Don't really know karen I've also had some strange bleeds over the last however meny years. I guess it could be a type of implantation bleed followed by failed PG or if you have endo it could be from that. I think that my first 2 years of TTC my AF was completely messed up, at one point bled for 3 months which they gave be medication to stop and then massive gaps between AF. I hope someone can be more helpful than me!

DiannaK

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
hello,

I have a very similar thing and wondered if it was just me! My af usually lasts 36-48 hours, then stops and starts a couple of times over the next two days (in total 4 days). means i always need to be prepared and near to a toilet, which is annoying!!
Have no idea why this happens but hope it helps to know someone else has this problem too.
xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts