Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been takin metformin for about a wk and its cd 16.today ive got a pos opk.ive never had one this early.could it be the metformin workin already?im on it to prepare for next tx cycle.strange as i normally have 50~80+cds in a cycle.ive taken vit d and vits aswell.

·
Registered
934 Posts
That sounds promising!!!

I had take metformin1500mg since Nov 08, with no ovulation. I had Ovarian drilling sept 10, with no ovulation. 16 weeks after the op, they increased my metformin to 1700mg, and exactly 2 weeks later i had a positive opk, followed by  first AF in 8 years 14 days after opk.!!

I'm now on day 26 of cycle, and had +opk on day 19, with EWCM, Now 7dpo, and got sore tingly boobs. could be a sign AF nearly on her way. I did a HPT today(why i don't know as still too early at 7dpo. witch was of course BFN), whilst a pregnancy would be fantastic, il still be happy with AF, as it means something is happening!!

So i do believe that metformin can work quickly, wether mine worked alongside the OD, or it was one or the other i will never know, but hopefully just a matter of months away once we are ovulating!!!!

Good luck xx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.