Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Period came on Christmas Day - so I phoned the clinic with Day 1 confirmation and they will call me back on 29th with protocol and dates. I usually have 27 day cycles with 4 day periods and lots and lots of spotting.

HOWEVER - my period barely lasted the day. The regular tampon I used wasn't even full by lunchtime but on the morning when I called them, there was a LOT of bright red blood in the toilet and little clots on the tissue. So I assumed it was day 1 - I've always been told that red blood, not old blood, is your period for sure. No cramps, spotting or PMT though, but it was day 36 of cycle so I'm going with assuming it was my period. Since then I've had a little bit of brown on a mini tampon but that's it. Nothing overnight and today nothing at all. So a half day period - do you think that counts as day 1?!!!!

I hate my body - I always end up having to go in for scans to check my lining cos my periods are a nightmare but this is really annoying me now! Was excited to see AF even if she was so late and now I just don't know!

All and any advice very very welcome!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Do you know why the DR failed? Were there any signs?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.