Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All ;),

I am just after some advice hope you can all help????
Well i am taking agnus catus (2 capsules per day) but i am due to start IUI treatment soon & part of the treatment is sniffing ^reiki^ to stop me ovulating??? So do i stop the agnus catus or carry on please help???Also i am taking one zinc tablet a day as thats meant to help. Hope someone can help me.
Hope everyone is well
Sorry i haven't been in touch for a while have been on holiday and had a ball ^evil^
Thanks

Eeyore72 :-*

·
Registered
391 Posts
Evening E

As I understand it zinc is ok but you really shouldnt do AC with hormones, specifically says so on AC sheets I have read, will forward them.

Best of luck

Lolly XXXX

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi eveyone,

i was diagnosed with pcos 4 years ago. have been trying for 2 years now. husband done semen test which was all normal. i've been put on metformin. how effective is metformin in restoring ovulation. plus im overweight and am finding it difficult to shift weight. i have a healthy eating diet and go gym 3 times a weeks and swimming twice a weeks but taht doesnt seem to be helping with weight problems.  have appt with dr on monday will ask to put me on clomid. im scared that it mighht not work. i married into an old fashioned bengali fashioned family who believe that all girls must be able to give birth.  but knowing i have this problem, i am at wits end not knowing whether or not after all these treatments would i get pergnant. please let me know how effective clomid plus metformin is

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Good combination which does work for alot of women and also helps with the weight loss but give it time as it can take up to 3 months or so to properly kick in.
Good luck!!

Ruth

G

·
agnus castus & Metformin
« on: Today at 19:21:57 »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi all

I was taking agnus castus for 4 months up until my cons put me on metformin in september 04.  The agnus castus did nothing for my moods my cycle or my spots .

I was wondering if it would help me now if I took it along side the metformin?

Just thinking about it  .

Love Charlotte

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Hi ya,

You should not take Agnus Castus with any medication.

Charlie xx

·
Registered
88 Posts
:) thank you for pointing this site out to us i have just visited the site and found it very usefull many thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts