Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning ladies,

Well it is all over for me as of 3am this morning  :'(

I woke up with that familiar back ache and went to the bathroom to find a small amount of pink blood came away on toilet paper TMI I know!

I climbed back into bed and cried quietly to myself trying hard not to wake DP.  If I had not gone to bed he would have woken up cos I was not there.  A couple of hours later he woke and noticed that I had tissues.  He knew instantly and I will never forget the tone of his voice as he said 'oh no, you came on?'

So far no blood on my sanitary towel but each time I wipe it is there!!!  Day fourteen - you could set a clock by my AF!!!  ^bigbad^

My poor DP is already talking about going back to overtime and starting his weekend work to fund the next treatment - how did I get so lucky with him???

Dont know right now if I can face another round. 

Good luck to all you other ladies out there!  I will definitely be thinking of all of you! 

^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
192 Posts
Lucky i'm so sorry. We are in the same boat...i am having a hard time accepting it...what about you? 

this was our 1 st try  :'(

·
Registered
73 Posts
Oh honey, I'm so,so sorry to read your news.

I hope you are ok and take comfort in the fact that you have a fantastic, supportive partner.

Big hugs coming your way xxxxxx

Lennypops

·
Registered
849 Posts
so sorry for you both
i too have had the same thing in the past
so i feel for you both
take care of each other
^hugme^
best wishes

Kate

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Kate and Lenny for your support,

it makes a big difference knowing that there are other people out there who really KNOW how you are feeling! 

My beautifull DP is the only thing that keeps me going, he is my rock!  I do worry though cos who does he get to lean on? He must be just as disapointed as me.... :-\

Baby: I know exactly how you are feeling and it is awful, i would not wish this on my worst enemy  ^eyes^

The treatment is easier (less fear of the unknown) but unfortunately a bad result does not get any easier on your second go...

It annoys me when people tell me this but time really does heal and soon you will be ready to fight another day!  ^bigbad^

Thanks again for listening to this crazy sad lady! 

1 - 5 of 5 Posts