Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

I just finished reading ALLAN CARR EASY WAY TO STOP SMOKING book, you smoke for the duration of reading the book then stop once you have finished.

I was a minimum 20 a day smoker (but would never have admitted that to anyone!), and I haven't smoked now for 10 days.  I know it's early days, but I feel fine, maybe a little moodier! but not missing smoking and so pleased I don't have to keep popping out for a ***!! 

I really recommend everyone to go and buy this book, what have you got to lose!!!!

Good luck

Niki

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Hiya Niki,

Well done you on stopping smoking!! ^afro^

I tried this book too a couple of months ago, It didn't work for me :-\, I have cut down slightly since the book but not stopped completely.

Nicky x x x

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Bels and Nicky,

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Just new here and browsing, Niki.

I have a copy of my own which I bought just over 2 years ago.

I was a 25-30 /day smoker - had tried patches, hypnotherapy, cold turkey, etc. I read this book (or the one "for women" over 3 days and, before I got to the end, I knew I'd never smoke again. More than that, I have never craved one. My DH thought I was a body double and had been abducted by aliens! ^scared^

I bought 10 of the normal one and 10 of the For Women one and lend them out to my clients (only at their request) as I think he did a marvelous thing for me. ^bow^ I know some people think he's made too much money off it but I don't. I used to spend £5 p day - so at only £8 on Amazon, it's me who's made more!

I hope it has continued to work for you, Niki? I found not smoking a VERY liberating change in my life though I would never have believed that ANYTHING would work for me.

Jo ^daisy^
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. I wish he could get me to do some exercise now! ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.