Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I will be starting IVF in 2 months after 1 ectopic pregnancy and 1 mc  and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good reflexologist and accupunturist in Birmingham.

Thanks

Lexi

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hi there, could anybody recomend an acupunctuist in ludlow, Telford or shrewsbury areas??
thanks

shara :) ^daisy^

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Hiya Shara

Here is the link for the BAC (British Acupuncture Council) search page. Simply add a few of your details (town, postcode etc) into the boxes and click search, It should bring up any registered practitioners in your area.

http://www.acupuncture.org.uk/content/PractitionerSearch/searchform.asp

HTH's :)
Nicky x x x

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.UK or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I can recommend an excellent accupunturist in Birmingham. Please PM me and I will give you her details. Not sure if I am allowed to display her details on the message board... Can I ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Lexi,

Can you please let me know the name of the acupuncturist in Birmingham?

I am new to the FF site, so unfortunately I don't know how to PM yet!!

Thanks

Pacific52
x

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
PACIFIC52 said:
I am new to the FF site, so unfortunately I don't know how to PM yet!!

Thanks

Pacific52
x
Hi Pacific52 & welcome to FF

A PM is a "personal message".
If you click on the other members name you will bring up their profile and at the bottom of that page you will see it says "send this member a personal message"

Take care
Natasha

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Pacific52,

Just to let you know that I have PM you the tel. no... Good luck.

Anyone else that requires this no. then please let me know.

Lexi X

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does anyone know if I can post my accupunturists no. on this message board... ?

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
lexi123 said:
Does anyone know if I can post my accupunturists no. on this message board... ?
Hi Lexi

If you feel your acupuncturist would be suitable for someone asking a recommendation it may be best if you PM that member with your acupuncturist details rather than posting phone numbers on the boards (just in case the number is a personal home or mobile number).

Thanks
Natasha

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HI there,

I know a good accupunturist based in Birmingham if you are interseted that is treating me for fertility. Please PM me and I can give you her details...

Lexi X

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi girls,

I just wanted to let you ladies know that if you are looking for acupunture in Birmingham, I can recomend a fantastic lady who has treated me and a few ladies trying to conceive  and going though ivf. She also does the before and after ET treatment - no matter what time or day - she genuingly cares and wants the best for you. She has had 3 of her ladies get a BFP in the last couple of months too..
Please send me a P.M if you would like her details....

Good luck to you all.

Love

Lexi X

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I can so back up what Lexi has said. In fact, it was Lexi who gave me this acupuncturists details and the very first cycle I was having treatment with her we got our BFP.

I think she has magic fingers.

:)

Gina. x

PS Congratulations again Lexi. It really is great news.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Lexi
I have been a lurker for a while on FF, DH and I been TTC 2 years ,looks like we're going to need IVF. I am very keen on exploring the option of having acupuncture during IVF, having read lots of personal accounts of how it helps. Could you please give me the details of this lady you recommend< as I am currently just trawling the net and have no personal recommendations?
Thanks and lots of babydust to you! ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
Leena

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Leena,

I have replied to your personal message...

Love

Lexi X

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hallo

Could you please let me know this lady's details please.

2 wks ago I had a BFN and I am not going to have another go with IVF until January 2008.  So I thought I would give acupuncture a go inbetween.....  What do you think ???

Thanks
lisa

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Lisa.... I have PM'd you her details...

Good luck and let me know how you get on...

Lexi X

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.