Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i understand that the nursers here are voluntarty and i would just like to say wow and thanks as they seem to be a huge support for alot of ladies here.

im new to fertility freinds and have been TTC for nearly two years now. i had a m/c withing 5 months and an ep 1st april.

iam now going to go to the doctor to see where to go from here. 

my question is that i have been recording my temp each morning for about 6 months proir to my ep.  on twom months i notced a slight change in temp and i assume this was when i am ovulating, but when there was no change does this mean that i dont ovulate. i have used the ovulation sticks too which has never shown positive and im so worried im not ovulating regulary

thanks for reading my question and i really appreciate what you are all doing ere ^Cuddle^

·
Premium Member
2,762 Posts
Hiya bendybird WELCOME to FF
I'm so sorry to hear of your m/c and ep hun  ^hugme^
I'm not a nurse, but wanted to say  ^hello^ and just to let you know that FF is a wonderful site to be part of and I'm sure you'll find lots of support and advice, when you find your way around the boards.
Charting your BBT is a good start, but I agree it can be a bit confusing.
Things to take into account that can affect it is if you have a cold etc, which may give an inaccurate temp, with regard to your ovulating.
Checking your cm (cervial mucus) is often an indicator too, although that too can be confusing.
Have you had any blood work done to see what's happening with your hormone levels hun?
Usually bloods are done between days 1-5 (LH & FSH), and day 21 (progesterone), looking at that, bbt and cm, will hopefully give you a better idea.
Hope that helps hunny?
Take care and keep us posted.
Gayn
X

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
I would say the same as GAyn that blood tests should help you.... i have just started taking temps and some of what i have read has said that women can still ovulate and show no temperature change.  But i think the actual tests would put your mind at rest, and if you are not ovulating then at least you go on clomid or something like that which will help you.
Hope this has been of some help
lots of luck to you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.