Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just wondering if anyone could help,

sorry to anyone who has read this post via endo section, i think i'm going loopy ^idiot^

i'm ttc at the mo following endo surgery last year. from thursday (cd 28) last week i've had nausea and generally felt lousy. my period started on saturday and seemed normal but the nausea remains and i now have pelvic/back like period pain, pains in my (.)(.) but not sore, and i'm really tired.

i saw my gp on tuesday and she said that i could be pg and to test each day, i have but they have all been negative. is it remotely that i could be pg (i last had sex 17 days ago) and i thought that a test would show positively by now. i'm sorry if i'm asking in the wrong area but i'm just so stuck and starting to get a bit concerned, as i'm due a laproscopy on the 4th of june.

if anyone can i help or offer any suggestions i would be very grateful

love and  ^hugme^
jox

·
Registered
740 Posts
Minimouse79
^hugme^

It's horrible - the am I? aren't I? thing.
When I had treatment for my endo (lupron not lazering) my body did all sorts of wierd things that kept making me think I MUST be pregnant, even though the tests kept coming up negative.

I don't know if you are pg or not, but I know how much it messes with your head  ^eyes^

Just wanted to send you lots of  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Hang in there

Juniper
x

1 - 2 of 2 Posts