Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I really need some advice  - This is my first ivf cycle - Trigger shot Sun 20th April / Egg collection 22ndApril / Egg transfer 24th April. On day 9 of my 2ww when I went to the loo and wiped there was brownish staining and I had a really bad headache all day. This continued to the next day (yesterday) -again in the morning there was staining, but nothing at all for the rest of the day. When I woke this morning there was nothing and it was all clear when I inserted the pessary. I have been experiencing really strong period cramps, headaches and feeling very hormonal over the last few days and because of all the staining one minute and not the next I decided to do a test today. My proper test date is this friday. I have just done a first response test and there is a definite 2nd line, albeit lighter than the control line, however when I wiped also there was redish staining which is worrying me. Do you think Im preganant - surely the trigger shot would be out of my system by now? Please let me know your thoughts!!!

Beany28

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hi beany,
I'm on day 14 of 2ww and test on thursday. I've been led to believe that any staining or spotting could be due to implantation. I haven't had any but I know where you are coming from with the headaches, period pains and being very hormonal. The waiting is horrendous, I'm driving myself crazy, analysing every little twinge or pain. You're a naughty girl doing the test early  ;D I'm dying to test but I'm so scared of the outcome.
Sounds like it could be good news for you with the second line appearing.  How scary is this waiting????
I feel as though AF is due to rear her ugly head any minute, pain is quite bad ( ^pray^ don't) The clinic told me that AF is due today so I'm terrified everytime I go to the loo, no signs yet except for the cramping.
Good luck for your test and try and keep positive. I've blown you some bubbles for luck.
Hoping for BFP's for both of us.
Sarah xx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts