Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

I am 5 weeks pregnant today (yikes!!!) and everso anxious. Am trying to carry on as normal really and trying to keep distracted....my mind is working overtime!
Can anyone recommend any treatments that might help during these early stages?
That is, help me to keep calm and positive!

Would be greatful for any advice. 
Thank you

Charlie 1 x

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
HI Charlie - and congratulations on your bfp - i am about 5 weeks as well and also trying to stay calm!  I have decided to carry on with my acupuncture (every two weeks) - which is partly a miscarriage preventative - its quite hard to explain but chinese medicine, unlike western medicine, does work on your energy and feels that there is things it can do to help you maintain a pregnancy.  I wish i could explain it better but i am not that clued up on it, but my acupuncturist is and i trust him!!! So I am doing that, resting as much as possible, really taking it easy, eating properly and thats about all. I am staying away from massages etc because of oils etc and not sure what is ok or not.  Interested to hear what other suggestions come up.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Hi

Homepathy is excellent for the first stages especially with sickness and tiredness, it also helps to balance the raging hormones.
find a qualified one from the online register at www.homeopathy-soh.com

I am a homeopath myself and it has held the sickness at bay.

charlie have you just joined the 1st tri thread? if so you can ask me more on there when I get back from my hols in 10 days

TTFN
Fran

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dear Safarigirl (nice name!!!),

Thank you for your advice. I have heard that acupuncture seems to be a goodie so I will see about finding a good practitioner. Really hope everything goes smoothly for you this time around. Sounds as of you have had a lot of heartache.
All the best of luck to you....I will be sending you positive vibes....

Love Charlie 1 xxxx

Fran, yes I have posted on the 1st trim thread and have picked your brains there!!! Have a lovely 10 days holiday-hope the weather stays nice and dry!!!

Speak to you on your return.

Love Charlie 1 xxxx

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
thanks for those positive vibes charlie, i will be sending you some bubbles, i still dont understand them, but that doesnt mean i'm going to stop sending them!!!!!  ^Bubble Gum^
look forward to chatting to you soon on the first trimester etc boards, waiting for my scan before moving over there!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.