Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Just to let everyone know that I delivered a healthy baby GIRL on Bank Holiday Monday 29th August 2005 at 2.21pm (just one day early).

For ladies who are about to give birth soon I can only say it was a POSITIVE and WONDERFUL experience. I feel so lucky to have had a totally stress free pregnancy and labour.

I recommend the TENS machine as i used it from the beginning of labour and must say it was good and really helped to distract me from the pain, towards the end I used Etonox but had no time for any other pain relief.

I am breastfeeding and admit the first few days were a nightmare and would have probably given up if I hadn't pestered my midwife for help, but now I feel alot more in control and things are slowly getting better.

After 8 long years it feels like a dream and when DH and I look at our baby girl she makes our hearts melt!!!!

Goodluck to all of you.
I will pop back and write birth story soon.

Amba

·
Premium Member
3,603 Posts
Congratulations Amba & DH!!

^pinkted^ ^pinkted^

What is her name & weight?

Siobhan x

·
Registered
251 Posts
Amba - how lovely that you have given birth!  You and Dh must be over the moon!  Enjoy this time with your new daughter. You sound very positive about the whole labour, birth and breastfeeding!

What name did you decide on for your little girl?

Lou xx

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^

Congratgulations to Amba and DH
welcome to the world little one

^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^

love baby whisper

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS
AMBA
&
DH
WELCOME
AMBIKA
^pinkted^ ^storkgirl^ ^babycrawl^ ^storkgirl^ ^pinkted^

Congratulations

Love Kim x x

·
Registered
32 Posts
^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^

^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^

Amba and DH  on your DD AMBIKA

^festival^  ^pompom^  ^festival^  ^pompom^  ^festival^  ^pompom^  ^festival^  ^pompom^  ^festival^  ^pompom^  ^festival^  ^pompom^  ^festival^  ^pompom^  ^festival^  ^pompom^  ^festival^  ^pompom^

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
^storkgirl^ ^babycrawl^ ^storkgirl^ ^babycrawl^^storkgirl^ ^babycrawl^ ^storkgirl^ ^babycrawl^ ^storkgirl^ ^babycrawl^ ^storkgirl^ ^babycrawl^ ^storkgirl^ ^babycrawl^ ^storkgirl^ ^babycrawl^ ^storkgirl^ ^babycrawl^ ^storkgirl^ ^babycrawl^
Congratulations on the long-awaited arrival of
Your little girl!

^storkgirl^ ^babycrawl^ ^storkgirl^ ^babycrawl^ ^storkgirl^ ^babycrawl^ ^storkgirl^ ^babycrawl^ ^storkgirl^ ^babycrawl^ ^storkgirl^ ^babycrawl^ ^storkgirl^ ^babycrawl^ ^storkgirl^ ^babycrawl^ ^storkgirl^ ^babycrawl^ ^storkgirl^ ^babycrawl^

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi

Sorry I forgot to say Ambika weighed 6lbs 6 1/2 ounces!

Thanks

Amba :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.