Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I have posted the same question of TWW.  I am devastated at the moment.  We had our last go at IVF and I am on day 13.  Yesterday I started with a mimimum amount of really dark blood when I went to the loo.  This has continued today as well.  Its not pouring out (tmi !) but it is enough to show on a liner.  I phoned the hospital today and I was told I better face facts and prepare myself that it is my period and that we are going to have a negative result.  She did mention that some women do bleed before the test date but again, I should prepare myself for the worst.  WELL THANKYOU !!!!  I have put the question on this section so if anyone is PG, did they have the same.  I am getting slight AF pains but not dragging as such.
PLEASE  HELP !!
BG

·
Registered
868 Posts
Hi BG,

Dont give up hope just yet, i had a small amount of brown spotting on day 11 and day 14 following FET and i am pregnant ! Are you having a blood test tomorrow ?  ^pray^

Bell xxx

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Bell
No they wouldn't give me any form of test at all.  The nurse said that they wouldn't give them any reading or indication so dont bother, keep taking the meds and take a test of Friday but expect the worst.  The bleeding seems to have practically stopped but I do have like AF pains every now and then.  I had 3 grade 1 embies put back, I am clinging on to hope that if two or even 3 have implanted it stands to reason that maybe I would have a bit more blood than I had on my last pregnancy which was IUI with one follicle.  I only had a tiny amount of pink then and only lasted a few hours.  This is really dark/black and quite thick, sorry !!  I am so trying not to give up but I am devastated of the nurse's negativity.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I think the nurse deserves a slap being that negative about the whole situation... am i right in saying your test day is Friday ? have you done a home test ?

bell xx

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My test should be Sat, but I am on Clexane and I run out on Friday so she told me to test Friday and if we get a BFP I can come in and get some more Clexane, this happened a couple of days ago, before my bleeding.  I did a test today (day 13) but it was negative.  My last BFP did'nt show until day 15.  I just feel so angry at her for a start, but also if it is the worst case, WHY ?  We have been successful in IVF and IUI so why did'nt one of the embies stay ???  I am beside myself.  Sorry for the rant but everything seems to be going wrong for us at the moment and I honestly belived that the passing of my wonderful mother would mean that when one goes another comes, so many people have told me that and I found out from my Dad that she belived that she had to go before we could have our dream.  How wrong she was !!!  I have no faith at the moment in anything.
BG

·
Registered
868 Posts
Ahh, BG sending you massive  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ i am so sorry to hear about your mum, it must be a doubly difficult time for you, i am sorry that this is all coming at once for you hun.

I am praying that you have got a late implanter and you will get your BFP  ^pray^ just hang on in there until your test day, i know its easier said than done but try to cling on to some hope that everything will be ok...

You are in my thoughts and  ^pray^ and sending you lots of  ^fairydust^ and  ^Cuddle^

Bell xx

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bell and everyone else,
Just posted on Negative cycle.  According to FF I could test today, so I did and got the dreaded BFN so I guess the bleeding is AF trying to come.  Dont know how to tell DH.  He is off playing golf with not a care in the world and was so positive it was our turn.  I am devestated.
BG

·
Registered
147 Posts
BG- i didnt want to read and run sending you lots of  ^hugme^ ^hugme^. you both need to take care of each other now.
x

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
oh im so sorry lovey :( ^hugme^

hayley

·
Registered
868 Posts
Hi BG,

I am so sorry hun, sending you lots of  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^

bell xx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts