Sally0, ICSI, ^baby2^, 02/10/08
Amee, , ^baby2^, 09/10/08
Edna, FET, ^baby2^, 05/11/08
TracyNBaz, FET, ^baby2^, 29/12/08
Charlies-Mum, Nat, ^baby2^ , 12/01/09
annabiss, Nat, , ??/??/09

BABIES ^pinkted^ ^blueted^

2006 Babies 2007 Babies

Name , Birth Date , Baby Name(s) , , Name , Birth Date , Baby Name(s)
Karen1, 07/07/06, Jack , , Helenab, 01/02/07, Annabelle & Oliver
Bev, 27/07/06, Elizabeth , , encore, ??/03/07, Abbey & Daniel
Clare_S, 21/07/06, Elizabeth, , Wicklow, 02/05/07, Thomas Charlie
BettyM, 20/10/06, Zachary Jon , , Suzy, 18/05/07, Sean
Dixie, 29/10/06, Catherine , , Julz, 12/06/07, Jake & Finlay
Dopey Dinah, 22/11/06, Bria , , lisac, 19/06/07, Harrison
, , , , Imogen, 20/07/07, Annabelle
, , , , Lynne1, 11/08/07, Isabel Mia
, , , , CJ, 07/11/07, Ivo Zachary
, , , , Mish3434, 24/11/07, Nathan Jack
, , , , Kittyt, 03/12/07, Niamh & Martha

2008 Babies

Name , Birth Date , Baby Name(s) ,
Owennicki, 03/01/08, Isla & Isaac
Minkey, 02/04/08, Clarice
Skiwizard, 04/04/08, Daniel & Lois
leanne marie, 08/06/08, Evie Grace

Please let me know if I've missed anyone or if there are any changes/updates to the list......

Lou
X

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Hi

please can I be added to cycling on clomid, started yesterday.

I have the most awful insomnia! Not sure if it's the clomid or the tonsilitus I started with on Sat? Keep waking 4 hours into the night which is when painkiller are wearing off and then dh snoring is annoying me! I can take some prescription sleeping tabs but trying avoid this month so will just have to battle through. Saving them for work next week if I'm desperate - shift work is hard when you have lots in your head!!

Period a bit odd this month, not as heavy as normal but very painful?  Don't know if it's anything to do with some recent surgery to remove my gallbladder - this is my first period since?

can't remember anything from previous but hope everyone well
Sarah x x x

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
Hi girls,

sarahc, welcome to this thread.  Your little girls look so sweet.  You had luck with clomid both times before so no reason to think it won't work again.  Wishing you lots of luck with trying again.  TTC really takes over your life doesn't it?  That's awful about the insonmia.  Dh snores as well.  I actually wear ear plugs and I often nugde him (hard) during the night if he's snoring.  Poor you for going through gall bladder surgery.  It's sure to have an affect on your body so wouldn't be surprised if it's related to your AF being off.

karin, so happy to hear that Emma is feeling better.  It's so cute seeing them in their swings.  Evan got a swing set for our backyard last birthday from both grandparents and loves it.  Sorry that you're still in pain.  Maybe ask your dr about it if it's intense.  Evan's not 100% but is doing better.  He's still very clingy and wants to be carried everywhere (which is hard when he's 30lbs).  But he is on the mend.  Hope you get an ovulation reading real soon.

Marielou, so sorry to hear that you're weren't well.  DOn't worry hun, as it shouldn't affect the embies from sticking.  They're well protected in there. 

Jo, sounds lovely over there.  Perfect day for the beach that you've mentioned.  Good for you for doing spring cleaning.  It's so hard to be motivated for that. 

Bec, glad your week back at work went ok.

becca, glad you're enjoying your holidays.  Bet Ds loved the train ride.  Hope everything is well with you.

Dh is going for another DNA fragmentation test tomorrow. We figured since the dr is testing me again, we may as well test him again to ensure he's still ok.  Speaking of which, dh ordered more fertility vitamins from the States and when it came, they included 2 big cans of samples for me (but in this case, it's a powder).  It's for prepregnancy, during and even after.  I'm a bit hesitant to try it though until I ask my dr...especially since one of the ingredients listed under protein is soy.  Definitley will ask him though as it is for female fertility.

Had a family dinner today so saw my SIL (who is expecting in 5 weeks), and actually we also saw them this morning as we got professional pictures taken of Evan and thier son.  Went ok, and I was even able to ask her a bit about the pregnancy.  I'm happy for them so when I see them, it's ok...guess it's just when I think about it and what we're going through that it's hard. We'll see how I do when they acutally have thier baby.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Thanks for the new thread Lou...but, er, can you add me to the list please? ;) I suppose I'd be classed as an in-betweenie, until further notice ::)

Ready...Sounds like you did really well, dealing with your SiL's pregnancy ^hugme^ Like you say, the thought of it is often harder than the reality. But, if you do find it hard-going once she's given birth, you know we're here for you ^hugme^ Glad to hear Evan's on the mend. Hope it's not long before he's 100% again :-*

As for the spring cleaning, well, it HAD to be done! I normally hate cleaning (but I'm very tidy ^idiot^ ) DH is really good and does a lot, but he doesn't get into all the corners etc. and he's been working a lot lately so it's been a bit neglected. It was so cathartic though and I managed to blast over half the apartment, so I'll crack on and try and get it finished today. Have to say though, 'eau de bleach' is not my favourite frangrance! ;D

Sarah...All the best for your clomid cycle this month ^reiki^ Like Ready said, it's worked for you before resulting in your 2 gorgeous girls, so let's hope it will do the same again! :)

Well, better get stuck into the cleaning again, what with that, and the weight I've started to lose I'm feeling so virtuous! ;D I even managed to update Lola's website over the weekend for the first time in months. What do you think of our beach pictures?

Have a happy Monday all!
Love Jo xx

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
Morning

Welcome Sarah, good luck with the Clomid.

R4F- good luck for DH's DNA test

Sugar- love your photo, so jealous of the beach and nice weather.

Big Hello to everyone else sorry only gone back thru this new thread.

Scan day for me today well in 2.5hrs!! finding out the sex so finanlising guesses before we leave here., I say boy DH says girl

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Ah Clare! All the best for your scan today hunnni! Be sure to pop back and let us know the news, how exciting! My guess is a pink one!  ^pinkted^

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
I'm feeling SO wobbly today, have been so positive up until now but woke up this morning feeling empty and like it hasn't worked.  I know there's no way of telling that, but I just feel like they're gone.   I've decided that whatever happens, this is our last 2ww.   I had 15 2ww's to get Ethan and this has just reminded me how awful it is, and how very hard it is,  If this fails, I think we'll be looking into adoption.    I do hope I'm very wrong and that this is just a downer, I guess only time can tell.   At the moment, I'm wishing we'd never had this tx cycle, I hate feeling like this.  :'( :'(

Going to go now before I get myself too upset  ::)   Meant to be going to see my friend and her 6 day old today but can't face it,

Marie xxx

ps Aweeze - Test date is 2nd May  ;)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Thanks for your welcomes girls and your good wishes - means a lot. day 2 today, got low pelvic pain all night and a pain in my tummy too this morning but I really think it's down to the surgery 6 weeks ago and may be that I need the loo - haven't been for few days  :-[

MarieLou - big hugs honey, everyone has wobble days sending big hugs  ^hugme^ x x

off to do breakfast, amy at pre-school today so hannah and I having a quiet day together it's raining here so won't go for our usual walk

Sarah x x x

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Clare - I think it's a girl.

Just to say I now your on my ** but we haven't told anyone about this last attempt for another so will only be discussing it here on FF. If we get our dream (please) then we need to be sensitive to timing of 'news' as MIL passed away last year and need to wait till anniversary has passed and family have dealt with it, and sil is on my ** too so can't say too much on there!!

Goodluck today x x x x

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi girls

Well I can't believe I'm posting this but I got a  ^BFP^ yesterday  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

I'm absolutely gob smacked I never ever thought I would be so so blessed again.

Official test day today at clinic so I will catch up with you all later.

Thinking of you all and thanking you for your very much needed support and kind words.

LOL

Tracy xx

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
Sarah- won't mention anything on **,  I'm really carful on what I say on there as i was the same with my BFP everyone here knew but not people on there.

Tracy OMG I'm so sorry how could I forget it was test day!! Congratulations on your ^BFP^

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Marie- stay ^reiki^ its horrid but you will survive one way or the other!

Clare - good luck with the scan

Have to ask - whats **??

Tracey - Congratulations.

Am having a bit of a mare at the moment - two people around me have just announce pgs and both have been completely insensitive about it. Comments like "well if you relaxed" and "you know you can get pg so stop stressing" ^bigbad^ Honestly where do these people come from......

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
sarah- oh mate i didnt sleep either we should have chatted on the phone...........i have been up since 2.30 too  ???

tracey wow congrats mate x

r4f- hope your ok mate.

hello to everyone else.

looking after ds 3 friends today
xx

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Tracy - WOW, congratulations!!!!   ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ So thrilled for you!

I've calmed down a bit now, have edited my post as I feel a bit  :-[ !
Can I ask those of you with 2 or more pregnancies - was the 2ww simillar with them, or different?  Was/were the symptoms simillar or not?  Marie xxx

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
Sorry to intrude............

Marie now stop that now! There is nothing at all to think that 'they are gone'! The tummy upset you had wont have caused any problem whatsover! The embryos are tucked away and remember how great they were at transfer. Just carry on as normal, do something nice with Ethan...
Consider yourself well and truly told off!

Big hugs

Lou xx

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Oops I consider my bum well and truely kicked  ;D ^shake^ 

I'm off for a walk with Ethan now to the shop in the town to buy some teabags and cream cakes - yum! 

Funnily enough I'm not worried about my tummy bug now ... I think I just woke up the wrong side of the bed  ;D

Marie xxx

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
[move type=scroll loop=-1 direction=left step=6 delay=85] ^BFP^ ^pompom^ ^BFP^ ^pompom^ ^BFP^ ^pompom^ ^BFP^ ^pompom^ ^BFP^ ^pompom^[/move]
^banana^ Wow, fabulous news Tracy! ^banana^

Marie looks like Lou's kick up the ^shake^ has done the trick! ;) Good to see you're feeling a bit brighter now, don't worry, we're all entitled to the odd wobble now and then, and none moreso during the 2ww.

Debs ^hugme^

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
TracyN ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^BFP^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ That's just brilliant!!!!!!!!! Congratulations.

Marie Sounds like you have been giving yourself a tough time. ^hugme^ Take it easy and spend some lovely time with your boy.

Deb ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ People can be so awful can't they?

Clare thinking of you today... I think it's a boy!!! ^blueted^

Becca DS and 3 friends :eek:... you wont get a moment free!!!

Sarah Sending you ^reiki^

Jo Soooo jealous of gorgeous weather!!!

Ready4 How long to get results of dh tests?

Hi to everyone else. ^hugme^

No news here.

Karin

xxx

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Right Karin, I've kicked off my dancing shoes and I'm about to give you one helluva big +OPK dance, to get things moving along!

^dancing spot^ ah-1, ah-2, ah-1 , 2, 3, 4....

[fly] ^banana^ ^pompom^ ^banana^ ^pompom^ ^banana^ ^pompom^ ^banana^ ^pompom^ ++++++++++++++++++++++OPK ^banana^ ^pompom^ ^banana^ ^pompom^ ^banana^ ^pompom^ ^banana^ ^pompom^ OPK++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ^banana^ ^pompom^ ^banana^ ^pompom^ ^banana^ ^pompom^ ^banana^ ^pompom^ [/fly]

Hope that helps hunni ^hugme^

1 - 20 of 412 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.