Amee, , ^baby2^, 09/10/08
Edna, FET, ^baby2^, 05/11/08
TracyNBaz, FET, ^baby2^, 29/12/08
Charlies-Mum, Nat, ^baby2^, 12/01/09
annabiss, Nat, ^baby2^, 05/02/09
~SUGAR~, Nat, ^baby2^, 09/02/09

BABIES ^pinkted^ ^blueted^

2007 Babies , 2008 Babies

Name , Birth Date , Baby Name(s) , , Name , Birth Date , Baby Name(s)
Helenab, 01/02/07, Annabelle & Oliver , , Owennicki, 03/01/08, Isla & Isaac
encore, ??/03/07, Abbey & Daniel , , Minkey, 02/04/08, Clarice
Wicklow, 02/05/07, Thomas Charlie , , Skiwizard, 04/04/08, Daniel & Lois
Suzy, 18/05/07, Sean , , leanne marie, 08/06/08, Evie Grace
Julz, 12/06/07, Jake & Finlay , , Ashy, 25/06/08, Anna Jae

lisac, 19/06/07, Harrison , , becca, 22/07/08, Ruby
Imogen, 20/07/07, Annabelle , , , , ,
Lynne1, 11/08/07, Isabel Mia , , , , ,
CJ, 07/11/07, Ivo Zachary , , , , ,
Mish3434, 24/11/07, Nathan Jack , , , , ,
Kittyt, 03/12/07, Niamh & Martha , , , , ,

Please let me know if I've missed anyone or if there are any changes/updates to the list......

Lou
X

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Me 2nd (after lou) ;D

Just bookmarking. Will be back later!

Deb

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
wahoooooooooooooooooooo never first

hello girls just nipped on to see how your all doing xx

r4f- wahoo your moving go girl go x

Sarah- hope your test come back better think DH sperm test will be up and down, maybe now get him to eat a well balanced diet and your prob have better results..good luck.
Leanne- wow wee congrats on the arrival of Evie -grace thats 4 i know now with that beautiful name...

hello to everyone else xx

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^
you beat me to it

ok ok me third xx ;)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Hi Leanne-marie,

Big Congratulations - We are also expecting a girl this time!! funny as I got preg similar time to you with my first IVF this time round and so was thinking I had a late may due date then and would have been born by now!! - was wandering how you were all getting on - weird your daugter is here now! - and GREAT name, my DD is Evie too - just trying to think of a name for this one now!!

HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL - a flying visit sorry.

Sal

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Congrats on the birth of evie lovely name.

Can you change me on list pls I am inbetween at the mo, limbo land!!

Sorry quick bit tired and few bits to do yet before bed x x 

·
Registered
200 Posts
im always last-never first!!!! ;D

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Hi girls

Just bookmarking too...

Off on hols tomorrow for the week, so will be back after

Bec  x

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
Hi girls,

Didn't want to lose you.  Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend.  We're up in boxes over here.  Gotta have everything ready for the movers on Tuesday and then the stagers are coming on Wed.  It'll be so strange returning home from work with all new furniture (we're keeping a few items, but not much).

Bec, have a great holiday.

Hope everyone else is doing well.  I'll write a proper post on Mon when back at work.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Morning Girls,

Ready - How weird it will be to come home and not see your own furniture in your home  ^hugme^.

Bec - Hope you all have a fab holiday.

Marie - Sounds like you are having loads of fun.

Karin - Hope you are ok.

orry, cant remember anthing from the other thread, im in a quandry, its cd1 for me today and i would normally be taking my 1st clomid tab, but there is a chance that i'll Ov when im away on hols without DH, but there is also a chance of me OVing when i get back, i think i did it twice last month and thats whats making me think like this, so do i take the chance and take the clomid or wait til next month and keep it, the other thing thats affecting my decision is i'll be taking the full dose of 100mg this month where as last month i only took half a dose at the 50mg as i didnt know how it would affect my body and was worried about side effects, DH said i have to decide what to do, and i really dont know what to do, what do you think? 

Have to work today til 2, so in work just now.

xDebsx 

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Girls,

Hope you all had a great weekend.

We had a lovely day, as it was DHs first Father's Day, I got E and dipped her little hands in paint and put hand prints all over DH's card...and then had to clean up the table..her face..change her clothes..mop the floor.There was paint everywhere. Bless. I'll know next time to be more organised and cover everything.

Aweeze - Thanks for adding me to the list.

Debs - Don't now anything about Clomid, but I hope you got an answer about what to do for the best.

R4F - Hope you got everything sorted in the house.

MacMillan - Enjoy you're holidays!

Hello to everyone else.

Baggy
x

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Ive decided not to take the clomid this month and start afresh next month.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Hi All  :)

Just a quickie to say, I've read up on your news, but sorry I don't have time for personals.

Normal service will be resumed ASAP!  ;D Having a busy, busy week and I'm shattered!

Just thought I'd pop in and give you all a  ^Cuddle^ and good dose of  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ to all those who need it.

Love Jo xx

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
Hi all,

debs, why are things never straightforward?  It's a tough one.  Can understand you not wanting to take the clomid if it'll be for nothing.

Baggy, thanks for the words about our house.  The first father's day is so precious isn't it?  What a sweet gift capturing her hand print (despite the mess).  

Jo, hope things are good with you.  You mentioned your parents are up?

Karin, how are you doing?  I was thinking of you last night as the Tony awards were on (broadway awards). I suppose though that it's broadcast during the night for you though with the time change?

HOw was everyone's weekend?  Ours was pretty crazy.  Living in boxes as they're moving most of our furniture and stuff tomorrow night and then Wed, the stagers are coming to redo our house.  Even though the new house is exciting, it's sad selilng out house.  Hate taking down all our photos (our fridge was an "Evan collage") and it'll feel so strange having different furniture & pictures.  I'm sentimental too so find it hard leaving good memories with Evan here...but of coruse they'll be more ones at our new place.

Tomorrow I have the biopsy for our mock cycle.  Pray and pray everything is ok this time.  I've been so strict with my diet and even having the most boring meals to give this all I can (e.g. a bowl of chick peans and broccoli).  Too bad we have to wait 2 months to get the results.

·
Registered
42 Posts
hi all
just tagging this time.
hi to everyone and good luck to everyone cycling/on clomid/testing for the rest of this month.
aweeze, thanks for changing my status. have a due date now, 5.2.09. not as pregnant as i thought i was due to weird, long cycle but all ok so far.
slight panic on weekend as i thought dd had slapped cheek disease, not good for foetuses, but turns out it is scarlet fever. never thought i would be happy to hear that she has that!
have a good week everyone.
annax

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Thought I'd pop on and say hi as its a new thread.  :)

I'm busy packing for our holidays which is on sunday, but I'm sooo busy until then - its Mark's birthday tomorrow, then I've got a really packed day on thursday and just agreed to lunch at a friends house on friday, so my week is chocca!

Hope all are ok, my nieces went home yesterday and I cried for hours afterwards ... it felt strange having only 1 baby to care for, and I sobbed for the siblings I want so badly for Ethan  :'(  Still, today has been good and I've enjoyed time with my littleman.

Marie xxx

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Hi Hopefuls  :)

The folks are off tomorrow, and I finally have a few minutes to catch up with you all! It's been one chaotic week, and although I know they'll miss Lola desperately, I'm really looking forward to life resuming its normal pace again.

Karin...where are you hunni? Hope you're doing ok on the increased dose. Hoping and  ^pray^ it'll do the trick for you this month
Ready...hope all went ok at the biopsy. But  ^bigbad^ to having to wait so long for the results. Sounds liek you're doing everything possible, and you so deserve a BFP this year after everything you've been through. You are one very stong lady  ^bow^ And wow, sounds like it's all actionstaions re the staging. I'm still amazed by the system but if it helps to sell yourhouse quickly, then great!
Marie....sounds like you did a great job looking after your nieces. Sorry you felt a void after they left though  ^hugme^ But great to see that you've got lots to keep you busy
Anna...what a relief that DD didn't have slapped cheek in the end, but hope she's not too poorly with the scarlet fever  :-*
Baggpuss...souns like you made DH's 1st father's day very very special!  :)
Debs...I think you made the right decision to delay the clomid for a month. There were so many factors to juggle otherwise. If you're anything like me, a month feels like an age, but AF will be here before you know it, and you'll soon be on your way.  ^reiki^
Becca...hope you're having a lovely holiday  ^sunny^

Hi to everyone else  :)
Love Jo xx

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hello ladies, I'm new to FF and wondered if I could join you here?  I hope I've found the right place.

I had a little girl in January and we're absolutely over the moon after going through IVF, a FET then ICSI. She's great and every day I'm aware how lucky we are to have her.  But...we'd love her to have a little brother or sister.  We've got 2 frozen embryos and I'm keen to use them sooner rather than later as I'm 37 and aware that time is moving on so we plan to have FET in November.

We've got an appointment with our clinic in July but I had a conversation with one of the nurses on the phone on Friday about breastfeeding.  She told me that I'll have to have a period before having a FET.  This all seemed fine - til I tried giving Anna a bottle of formula on Friday night.  She threw an absolute wobbly and things have got worse since. 

I honestly thought she'd be fine as she's had a bottle of expressed milk every night since she was 4 weeks old but was I wrong!  Now she goes purple, screams and gags whenever a bottle (formula or breast milk) goes anywhere near her. 

I'm panicking a bit as it looks like dropping breast feeds/ moving onto bottles looks impossible right now! As does our FET in November.

Hope all this makes sense.

Wishing you all lots of luck on your journeys.
Jane

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Jane - Maybe you could PM Marielou, her post is at the top of the page, she went through an FET recently and still BF her DS , the gorgeous Ethan, she is also training to be a BF councillor (Hope i got that right marie)  Welcome and Best of Luck.

Just popped on to say goodbye for now as we are off on holiday today and wont be back for 2 weeks, 

Hope you all are well,

xDebsx

1 - 20 of 345 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.