Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Wendy and been attending the hosp for 4 years been trying 6 years, at first they said the problem with me as i have pcos and put me on the clomid, they checked my husband and said he had a high sperm count which was great news, kept going with the clomid but unfort nothing happened so we went for iui and i over stimulated first attempt , so 2nd attempt was fine when we went for insemination they discovered no sperm in my hubby's sample and he was sent for more tests which turned out that the hospital got it wrong in the first place and that he has never produced any.  They discovered he got klinefelters syndrome and has just been in thee hosp for oper to c if they could retrieve any from tissue but were unsuccessful. But we just got to keep positive like every one else on FF and keep going for our dream, we going to go for icsi with donor sperm and if that no work then it will be adoption if that possible. sorry if i going on 2 much here it just so good being able 2 talk about it and so glad i found this site xx. I just feel so sorry for my husband i am giving him all the support i can and through this it is bring us even closer together.  I fined it very hard with the job that i do as i a nursery nurse and have 2 deal with babies and children all day, i got use to it, it is worse when work mates and parents announce they preg. any way i will stop here and thanks for letting chatter on. All my hope to u all at FF xx Wendy xx

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Hi Wendy,

I sorry to hear about your DH sperm issue.  The fact that you've both made the decision to go with donor sperm is wonderful and I wish you the best of Luck.

LOL Gen xOx

^fairydust^

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi gen
Thanks for your reply, i want 2 wish u both all the best for your future attempt of icsi xx hope ur dreams come true xx
hugs Wendy xx

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hi Wendy

Im too sorry to hear about DH sperm issue, but wishing you lots and lots of babydust for your ICSI cycle....

Natsxx

·
Registered
792 Posts
Hi Wendy 2909  ^wave^,

Just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about your situation.

My dh and I are just over a week away from our first pvt appt to discuss tx - consultant has suggested my dh has another sperm test, beacause even though count improved after varicosecele op - there could still be something amiss (news to us). He thinks thats more important than me having another internal check-(still waiting for another scan under the nhs).........

You here so many different things - "your'e fine" then it's "maybe your'e not". It just adds to an already stressful situation.

As for friends getting pg, I've decided no-one else should be allowed to get pg b4 me and my dh - unless they have been trying for at least 2 years!!!!!!!!!
(to be honest pretty much all my friends have babies now and some are on their 2nd or are thinking about it!) soooo unfair!

I do hope it happens for you though, the more positive stories I have read on here, it does make you feel less alone and it gives you hope.

I am sending you a 
^hugme^

and some babydust for luck,

^fairydust^

Love

Wendy K

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Nat
I just want to thank you for your nice wishes and i want to wish you both all the best for the future

love and hugs
wendy
xxxxxx

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi wendy k

Thank you very much for your reply, I hope all works out for you both and that you get further on soon rather than all the tests and the maybe , maybe nots.  I agree with u the more i have read on FF the more hope that it gives you.  All the best for you dream.

love and hugs
wendy
xxxx 
^fairydust^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.