Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Katy , 36 yrs and just started ivf for the first time, started with the menopur injections last night which my other half took great delight in giving. A bit scared at mo and don't feel as if have many people to share this experience with, family are great but my friends who i thought would have supproted me apart from an odd one all seem to have better things to do. Any words of advise and support would be greatfully received.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Hi Katy

Welcome to FF.

Me and my dh are currently having our 1st cycle of IVF (using an egg donor).

I have found this site a great help and the people very supportive.  I would be lost without it.  I am sure you will feel the same.

Best of luck for your treatment - and I hope to see you posting on the cycle buddies thread.

Carol xxx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Katy

Welcome to ff hun goodluck with your treatment as b3ar said please join our girls going through treatment the same time as you hun will keep all crossed for you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ hope to chat soon

love always lilly xxx

·
Registered
911 Posts
Hi Katy welcome to ff hun im on july /august thread aswell i started my menopur on thursday night so not much between us hun speak soon and good luck with your cycle xxx

Kerry xx

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
Hi Katy,

Welcome to ff.

Its always hard for friends and family to understand particularly if they have no experience. Like you some people we were expecting to be of a support through IVF / ICSI weren't there when we needed them. I was pretty disappointed with them but thats life. I found this site to be a wonderful place and hope you get all the support you need.

Wishing you the best of luck with your cycle.

lol

Edna

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.