Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Have just found this site and it looks really helpful. I went tr-hough ICSI about 2 years ago privately unsuccessfully.(Only produced 2 eggs..FSH level around 10). Anyway recently discovered that dh and me are at the top of NHS WL for IUI and start next month. I'm 36 and he is 53 (vasectomy reversal in 2000 which worked). Unfortunately my FSH levels are now a huge 25, however the hospital are going to blast me with huge amounts of drugs to try and get some eggs and we get 3 tries. Apparently they have had success with a lady on HRT so I'm not giving up and dh is prepared for the mood swings.
Look forward to chatting to you all, especially if anyone is due to start IUI end of April  and needs a buddy...I know I do!
Saraxx :

·
Registered
18 Posts
welcome,

i only registered today too. although i'm not in the same situation as you, i wish you luck and i'm sure you'll find lots of people to welcome you and give support.

lily rose x

·
Registered
181 Posts
welcome to FF, and good luck! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.