Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I'm about to start clomid, as soon as AF comes along later this week.  I'm pleased to finally be getting some treatment, as it's been a bit of an ordeal to get this far, but kind of sad as I was about to start Clomid when I feel pregnant naturally last year and then miscarried so I guess it's making me think about what might have been.

Still, onwards and updwards, as they say ! This sounds like a friendly place to be, so could I please join in ? I'm not normally so down, and I'd like to be able to offer support as well as receive it

Best of luck to everybody 

Helen x

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Welcome Helen,
Sorry to hear of your loss hun.
You are allowed to be low, im just waiting for my AF and then i start my 3rd cycle of Clomid, im happy to share any knowledge with you that you need to know.
God Bless
Natalie ^Cuddle^

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Hi Helen and welcome to the clomid gang  :)

The girls are fab and we help each other so much.  Firstly, so sorry to hear of your m/c.  I wish you lots of luck with the loony pills and hope they work for you  ^reiki^  I'm currently in mid-cycle of my 7th month of clomid so am pretty used to everything it throws up!  Best of luck and see you around x

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi there

Sorry to hear of your mc ^hugme^

The ladies here are wonderful & if you need a rant, have any questions or simply want a chat then we're all here :)

Good luck & take care ^reiki^
Natasha

·
Registered
359 Posts
HIya,

Just thought I'd say hi as we seem to both be newbies. Good luck. 

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^Chris xxx

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Welcome to Clomid girls Helen & Mizzlnik  ^wave^.  Hope to see you both around.

^goodluck^ with the  ^idiot^ pills!

xxx

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi everyone
Belated thanks for your lovely replies and for making me feel so welcome here !
Helen x

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey Helen and Mizzlnik!!!! Welcome here!!! We are a very friendly bunch here, we don't bite!! well not hard anyway ;)  lol!!!!  anyway relax, put your feet up and enjoy yourselves here!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
welcome helen & mizzlnik

I would have very little knowledge if it wasnt for the girls on here - its great 'cos you can go to your appt's armed with pertinent and focussed questions (and we have a lught too!!)
;D  ;D  ;D

DRE
x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.