Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!!!  :)

I hope you don`t mind me joining in? 

I was on the August Angels and Setember Sweehearts thread and i am now officially a 2wwer!!!  :)

I was hoping that i could join in with you all as you all sound so nice and wanted to be part of your gang!!!  ;D

I had my ET last thursday 02nd Sept and am now on day 5 of the 2ww,  so far so good (she said with crossed fingers) and i am not feeling so bloated any more.

Would love to hear from all of you out there,  hope you are all ok and hanging in there, and hope to hear from you soon!!!  :-*

Love Chazzie!!! xxx

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hi Chazzie,
Why not come join us on the Septemeber 2004 2ww's thread...

Lol, F x

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Chazzie & Freddie,

I'm so relieved to hear you aren't bloated any more.  I had my EC on Thursday and ET on Saturday so a couple of days behind.  I have to admit it's a little bit overwhelming some times despite the fact that this is my second IVF, 1st one was 3 years ago with my ex partner.  So new partner 2 years later and 9 months of waiting I'm now so close to the finishing line. 

This time has been so different for me different clinic and all.  I'm suffering with lots of trapped wind and soreness.  Does this settle rapidly as I need to get back to work smartish!!.

Hope you are ok and it will be great to share the next couple of weeks with some extra TLC from this site. x.x

Maria. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts