Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, hope I'm doing this right been surfing the boards for a couple of weeks and finally got the courage up to say hello!

In one sense its good to know there are so many people in the same boat but on the other hand its so sad too.

At the moment I am waiting for an egg donor to become available (it will be my 2nd and final try on NHS) my 1st attempt had us waiting for 3years before starting last year but I'm afraid failed as I mis-carried. I'm currently at Liverpool Womens Hospital and as you can probably gather am worried that I still have to wait another couple of years before trying again, the doc said it shouldn't take long but as I'm sure you will all agree, with every day that you are in limbo not knowing what to do or not being able to do anything is a lifetime in itself.

So I guess that sums me up, in limbo, praying and hoping and basically realising after finding this site that we are not alone.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Hi there welcome to ff hun my dp is from liverpool but now lives with me in manchester i hope you get all the support and answers you need from ff it really is a great site

kerry xx

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Hi Galaxy

welcome to ff good luck with your treatment
                          love baby wisper

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
^wave^ Galaxy

Welcome to FF and best of luck with your treatment.

Love Shaz xxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.