Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all

glad i found this site today! used to use a few trying to get pregnant groups - was full of people who kept getting pregnant no problem!

anyway i am currently undergoing ICSI - taking Buselerin - and due to start all the rest next week - egg collection week of the 16th!

feeling a bit crap and have terrible headaches constantley - have an appointment to see my doc next friday for a sick note as there is just too much going on at work at moment and can't concentrate

so - hello!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hi
I just wanted to send you lot's of  ^reiki^  ^reiki^ for your treatment.
I had ICSI and I'm now pregnant so it can and does work (it just may take a while!!)
Good luck with your journey and hoping you get a BFP too.
Sarah xx

·
Registered
183 Posts
HI Lottie, just wanted to say good luck and  ^hugme^.. hope it all goes well for you. Try and take it easy and not worry too much about it all.... just good +ve vibes.

Just remember that everyone here is in same situation as you so we are all praying for each other.. so thats a lot of prayers coming your way!!!! ^pray^

Faz

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
^hello^
& Welcome to FF Lottie101
Sorry you found the fertile websites first ^hugme^ I am however pleased youve found us now, I am sure you will soon be addicted especially if you get that sick note ;)
I am going to leave you some direct links to boards here on FF - that you may or may not have found, I encourage you to post in these areas to build friendships and support from members who really do have an understanding of your situation,

Why not Join others having treatment at the same time as you
For Cycle buddies -
CLICK HERE

For the ICSI board -
CLICK HERE

What can improve egg quality and quantity~
CLICK HERE

And don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area
G&B - Community Fun board
CLICK HERE

You can also chat live in our excellent chat room.
We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm), We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm
where you can meet other new members and get Chatrrom support
and help to navigate the site and using all the functions available here. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

Take some time to look at the help tab too ;)

Check out the Locations boards for your home town & a site search for your clinic ;)

Wishing you Friendship ^fairydust^ & ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^goodluck^

If you need any help just ask!

~Dizzi~
^willy nilly^

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Hey Lottie101  :)

Welcome to FF!  I've picked up so much info and support from this site already, it's great and all the girls are so lovely!

I'm on day 8 of DR with Buserelin ... sorry to hear you're getting headaches - are you drinking enough water?  I am forcing myself to drink 2 litres a day (I don't usually drink much water at all so it's really hard work!) and I haven't had any headaches so far.  It might be nothing to do with it, but some of the other girls on here have said you must drink lots to avoid the side-effects of these nasty drugs!  ^bigbad^

Hope things improve for you - seriously, give the water a try  ;)

Lully x

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey Lottie101,

Welcome to FF  ;D I'm also taking Buselerin and undergoing ICSI currently day 7 and I have to recommend the water :p it has made a real difference for me.  I'd like to know how it goes next week as your ahead of me on the treatment (EC due 1st July) and you'll be able to keep me informed.
Good luck with your journey and hoping you get a BFP,
Birdy

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hello all

i will try the water (sitting here with a cup of tea!) - although the nurse did tell me she had a patient who thought she had a brain tumor - so getting off lucky

she said whatever you get ususally with PMT you get a worse version of that - and i get headaches! booo
strangley no chocolate cravings though?

headache has been slightly better last 2 days so hopefully settling down now...

thanks for the messages - will try and keep updated for everyone to follow - i have a scan and a blood test next wed and start ret drugs on friday...

Lottie x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts