Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I have been looking at this site for the last couple of weeks and find it really helps. I am 28 yrs old been married for 6 years and have a wonderful 3yr old daughter.

I was diagnosed with PCOS not long after marriage and manged to conceive on Clomid my first pregnancy sadly ended in miscarriage and then I had my Daughter, We have now been trying for our second baby for 18 Months.

I started on Clomid and got pregnant more or less straight away but sadly again miscarried. 18 months on and nothing having tried all routes we are now going for our first consultation this Thursday for IVF little bit scary!! We have to go to the MSF Clinic West Midlands as we live in North Wales and IVF is not available around here. Is anybody else using this clini

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
^hello^

I'm not at that clinic, but I just wanted to wish you luck ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^

Love Olwen xx

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
Hi Claire

just wanted to say hello and welcome. You'll find lots of lovely people and support here.  :)
Hope all goes well

love rach x

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi everyone ,

Very good news after going to the fertility clinic last Thursday for our first consultation two pregnancy tests are showing positive results.

We have done it on or own really shocked just hoping all turns out well now!!! :)

Will keep you posted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.