Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello my name is Karen i have pcos been ttc for 3 years.  I was on clomid for a year up till just before xmas.  Have been refered to the acu in glasgow my appointment is in sept. not sure what they will do first does anyone know how long the waiting list is for treatment in the glasgow area. 

not sure what else to say
so bye for now karen

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Hi Karen,

Welcome to FF. It's fab on here and you'll get loads of support.
What tests have you had so far?

xx

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
had some 1 test done to see if my tubes where blocked the one when they pump dye in to see if your tubes are blocked they was no blockages.  not sure what they will do in sept. bit unsure about the whole thing.

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Hi again.

Sounds like you had HSG. I had one last month.
Have you had Day 21 test to check ovulation? Has DH had SA tests?
It all feels like a minefield, you can get clued up by asking questions on here or get a good book...I have got the Infertility Survival Handbook by Elizabeth Swire Falker which is very good. Also the HFEA produce a very good free booklet about all the treatment available and they review all clinics. You can get it free by contacting their website.
Are you on NHS? I am, and can't even get on the waiting list for IUI yet!!!

Hope all goes well for you, keep us posted and feel free to IM me anytime.
xx

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome Karen. 

I also have pcos and ttc.  Im unsure about the Glasgow area, as I'm in West Lothian so I'm under the Edinburgh Hospital.  I hope someone gives you an answer to how long the waiting list is for the Glasgow area.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks am not sure what treatment we will get yet ,  i am on the nhs for treatment is there other things before iui, it was iui or ivf that was in the leaflet i was given.  i have not done much the last few months been having a break from trying just so we can have a break from it all before we start again.  i think it has been good i was supposed to go back in may but changed the date as it was getting to me and it was the best thing i feel alot more relaxed now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.