Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Glad I found this site - it looks great and seems just what I need.
It's going to take me a little while to get the hang of the jargon around here, but I'm up for it.

Me and the fella have been trying for nearly 2 years now. My tests have checked out ok so far, DH has poor sperm motility, probably due to his diabetes. So we're going for our first IUI appt in 10 days time.

Feeling really glad that something is happening at last, that we are moving forward. But a bit apprehensive too.
Oh, and ALL MY BEST GIRLFRIENDS have announced withing the last month that they are pregnant (mostly for the 2nd time round) so I've no-one to talk to about all this. I am very happy for them but can't help feeling a little sad sometimes that it couldn't have been me this time. DH is great, but it's not always easy to talk to him because he is feeling a little bit like it's all his fault, which it isn't of course.

So I'm glad to find a place to talk about all these issues with people who understand.

Been reading some of your stories, so good luck to everyone. ;D

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
hi morgan

welcome to ff hun this is a wonderful site you have come to the right place wishing you all the luck in the world with your iui appointment fingerscrossed you will get started soon goodluck

love lilly xx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Morgan

Just wanted to say a warm welcome to fertility friends

Its a brilliant place here and everyone is so lovely understanding and caring.

Good luck with the iui sweetie i hope to read soon theres a BFP!! (big fat postive)!!

My dh has similar problem to urs so if u ever want to chat feel free to send an instant message to my inbox

There are lots of message boards about different aspects of infertility, perhaps the one u will find helpful is the iui message board or the male factor one

Look forward to seeing you around the boards and maybe in the chat room

best of luck

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hey Morgan

Welcome to FF! It is a fab site and you have defo come to the right place for support and advice.

Wishing you luck with the IUI consultation.

Why not pop into the IUI board and join the IUI Girls thread for a natter?

Laine x

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Welcome to ff Morgan,

On the home page their is a section called "infertility jargon" which will explain all the abbreviations to you. Took me ages to get the hang of all this fertility chat!!

Look forward to chatting to you in the chat room sometimes.

All the best for your future treatment,

L xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts