Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon ladies

Here is a bit of background information about myself.  I have just turned 30 and my dh is 32.  We have been married for 1 year and have been ttc for nearly 2 1/2 years.  After having all the tests done (came back fine), we have been diagnosed as having unexplained infertility.  We have an appointment at the end of this month to see a fertility expert at the end of this month to discuss the next step (possibly I.V.F).  this is a bit  :-[  but my dh has suffered with delayed ejaculation all of his life (which is a bit of a nightmare when ttc).  We have spoken to our GP about this and he told us that as long as dh is putting it in just as he is about to come  :-[then this is just the same as through intercourse and the sperm will be getting where they need to be.  As we have not got pregnant yet I think this is the cause.  If there is anybody in the same kind of situation I would love to hear from you, especially any success stories.  Its great to know other people are in the same boat.  T.I.A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
4,804 Posts
Hi Kerry ,
Firstly hello and welcome to the site . Although i can't offer any advice as to your DH  problem , you may find someone who can in the mens infertility section or the mens room section . Someone somewhere will be experiencing the same issues as you and your DH  , and the great people who share this site are allways willing to share info and support each other .
Good luck with your appointment
^fairydust^
freespirit

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you freespirit xxxxxxx  ^daisy^

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Hi Kerry

I too can not give advice on DH problem but I would like to welcome you and just to say that you will realise you are not alone. I am fairly new here but have already gained so much for this site and everybody is so lovely, you no longer feel "different".
My DP and I are just waiting for a letter for our first appointment to start tests for IVF.
I wish you and your DH all the best and hopefully we can stay in touch and follow each others stories. What clinic are you hoping to go to?

Take Care

Love Jayb x

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
HI KERRY,
SORRY, YET AGAIN I CANT HELP YOU WITH YOU DH PROBLEM, BUT I CAN SAY HI AND WELCOME YOU TO FF. LIKE ITS ALREADY BEEN SAID THE PEOPLE ON HERE ARE GREAT AND CAN HELP YOU NO END!. IF YOU NEED ADVICE JUST ASK IF YOU NEED SUPPORT JUST ASK, IF YOU NEED CHEERING UP THEN JUST ASK!!! ITS GREAT AND SO ADDICTIVE!!! BEWARE!!!LOL ;D
LOVE,
CLAIRE,
XXX.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.