Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,
i'm new to this board, took me awhile to find it, well my name is sharne i'm 29 and have 2 children from an earlier marriage now found my soul mate only to find i have pcos and he has what the regestair said was not normal sperm, there is'nt much chance of us being able to pay for treatment so we are just hoping for a miricule, i have just started on metformin, but nothing has been suggusted for oh just wondered if there is anything he could have done, take etc i'm now on a diet and me and oh are on day one of giving up smoking doing well so far!!, oh has no other children so it would be the greatest gift for us to have one

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just wanted to say best of luck.

I'm on day 3 of my diet and I hate it. I'm a chocoholic

Well done with the smoking.

Hope you get your dream

Catzy
xx

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Hello Sharne,
Im too in a similar position to you, I have three children from a previous marriage,
but my new hubby has none. We have been ttc for 2.5 years, I did manage to get pregnant naturally 18 months ago, but sadly it ended in m/c at 10 weeks.
I have now been diagnosed with pcos, but have been told any treatment we have will have to be self funded as I have children already :-\.
Good luck with the giving up smoking, Im now on day four of giving up, not feeling too bad, although abit grumpy at times  :mad:
Anyway hope to speak soon,
take care Charley xx ;D ;D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts