Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone
im new 2 ur fourums but unfourtunatley not 2 fertility treatment, last year me and my partner had 2 failed ivf tmts  :'(and are now waiting 2 start icsi in april which we are very exited about :)
would love 2 make some friends here so we can share our happy and sad times.
love lisa xxxx :-*

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Lisa

Welcome to Fertility Friends

I am sorry to hear of ur 2 failed IVF treatments honey

^Cuddle^

Wishing u lots of ^goodluck^ with your upcoming ICSI cycle

Why not pop over to cycle buddies thread and join the april/may cyclers

There u can have a chat with other member going through IVF/ICSI at the same time as yourself and share the highs and the lows of the treatment.

Whereabouts in Lincolnshire are u ?? I am just down the road in cambridgeshire (peterborough)

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Emilyxx

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi emily

thanx 4 ur reply, im in sunny mablethorpe not far frm skegness. we r having treatment at nottingham, nurture, queens med. good luck 2 u hun 4 june, i bet u wish it was 2moro.
love lisa xxxxx ^reiki^ :-* :)

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Lisa

Coool my parents have a caravan on the mablethorpe haven site

(we are going in June for a week!!)

Wishing u lots of luck honey

Emilyxx

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh my god!
thats not far at all frm my house, maybe we could meet up.
love lisa xxx  :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Lisa
Just wanted to say  ^hello^ and welcome to FF.
I am sure that you will get a shed load of support here from all the girls.

Good luck with your up and coming tx.

I'm sending loads of  ^fairydust^ your way.

Take care
Nikki

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
Hi  just wanted to welcome you to FF

Good luck with your impending treatment . masses of  ^goodluck^ vibes for you

love
suzie aka olive xx

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Lisa

Just discovered FF and came across your message. We're awaiting IVF with egg donation at Nurture, Nottm QMC too. 1st appt in April. (diagnosed with Turners Mosaic in Sept after ttc 2yrs) How have you found the treatment at Nuture? Feeling a bit anxious about waiting times etc at the moment!!!

Debi x

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi debi

i may sound stupid but what is turners mosaic? ive never heard of it. hope its nothing serious. ive had 2 ivf tmts at nurture  i was scared 2 death when i knew i had 2 go but as soon as u get there and meet all the lovely staff u will relax right away, they r so nice and make u feel so comfortable.  as 4 the tmt mine failed both times but they have good sucsess rates, its 1 of the uks leading fertility clinics. we r starting icsi in april. have u been on the nurture site? www.nurture.ac.uk
goodluck with everything, keep in touch.....love lisa xxx XXX

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Lisa

Thanks for your reply  :) Turners mosaic is a relatively rare condition so not many people have heard of it. Its a genetic/chromosome abnormality. After 6 months of lots of tests & investigations I am luckily medically well! But unfortunately most Turners ladys are infertile due to being born without ovaries. But in my case I have ovaries but they have now stopped working causing early menopause at 30. Hence why I'm awaiting IVF with DE. Thanks for the web site I'll check it out now! Fingers crossed for your next attempt - 3rd time lucky!!!  ^goodluck^
keep in contact

Love Debi x

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Hi Lisa  ^wave^
welcome to ff and good luck with your icsi, I am thinking about asking if icsi would be better for us on our next attempt. anyway look forward to chatting with you around the boards,
Dydie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.