Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just joined today and am looking for support as I don't feel other people really understand how I feel. I have only been TTC for 6 months, i am 37, as I had been responsibly waiting for the right person which I have now done , but so far no joy :( . My DP has a child and his ex wife got pregnant straight away which makes me feel useless, my DP does not make me feel this way I might add! Also I have had a bad week emotionally as my younger brother and his wife have just announced they are PG and although most people I know have children or are expecting this really knocked me back. I should be happy for them but right now I am not as I am so jealous. My DP says we will do whatever it takes so we are going to have one more try this month with the OPK and then its of to the GP ^reiki^

Good luck to you all!

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Welcome to FF, kiteflyer ! This is a great website for support, information, laughter and friendship. It helped me a great deal throughout my treatment and beyond. Have a good look round the site, post in whatever section you want and make yourself at home. There are so many sections here with a huge amount of information, so whatever you are going through there will be someone here to help.

Sending you positive vibes for this month ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and hope you won't need that GP appointment.

Here are some links I think you may find helpful

Fertility Information Guides

CLICK HERE

Preparing for treatment/pregnancy

CLICK HERE

Waiting to start/TTC

CLICK HERE

You may want to start a diary of your fertility journey
CLICK HERE/url]

The what every new member needs to know thread (contains a list of abbreviations) gives you some info on how to navigate the site.

CLICK HERE

Please feel free to ask more questions here, or on any other part of the site, there will be wonderful helpful people there to give you lots of support and information.

Pinkcat

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Hi Kite Flyer
You're doing the right thing going to the GP and getting the ball rolling, hopefully in the meantime you will get your BFP though!
Can I recommend a book called 'Taking Charge of your Fertility' by Toni Weschler.  It really helped me when I was getting nowhere.  It explains how to chart your fertility signs so that you maximise your chances of getting pregnant.
Best of luck, and hope to catch up with you on one of the pregnancy threads very soon  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

1 - 3 of 3 Posts