Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

another newbie!

748 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  ruby74 
#1 ·
hi there , my name is claire, should have started second attempt at icsi this month but bloods revealed my fsh levels were too high! so waiting for next cycle. had icsi 2 years ago, resulted in a miscarriage due to blighted ovum,fingers crossed for this attempt!!! wish all of you well :)

#2 ·
Hi claire. Fingers crossed for you. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Second time lucky. we are due to start first cycle of ICSI in August and so I am in that terrified , excited and wanting it to just come round quicly phase. Guess i should make the most of the next 3 months.

I will keep my fingers tightly crossed for you. keep us informed of how you are doing
Kate

#3 ·
HI CLAIRE,
NOT AT YOUR STAGE YET, BUT WANT TO SAY WELCOME TO FF AND HOPE YOU HAVE LOTS OF FUN HERE!!! ;D BECAUSE APART FROM IT BEING A PLACE YOU CAN FIND INFOMATION, GIVE/RECIEVE ADVICE AND GENERALLY DOWN LOAD ALL YOUR WORRIES ITS A PLACE THAT CAN REALLY PICK YOU UP AND MAKE YOU SMILE. I HOPE IT HELPS YOU AS MUCH AS IT HAS ME.
LOVE,
CLAIRE,  :)
(COOL NAME!!!lol) ;D
XXX.

#4 ·
thanx you guys for a warm welcome! looking forward to chattin with all of you ,wish i knew about this place the first time round,anyone havin treatment at care at sheffield?? claire xx

#5 ·
HI. Not at sheffield i'm afraid but am another Yorkshire lass and am under  Mr Rutherford at Leeds General Infirmary. Hope its all going well. Fingers crossed. Time is ticking away for us to start in August. getting very close.

Kate

#6 ·
hello kate, thanks for you messages and support ,just want to wish you the very very best of luck!!! the feelings of excitement/ dread and anxiety are familiar ones, i found that once it all starts it goes pretty quickly, and august is not so far away!! my clinic closes down for the whole of august, much to my annoyance!! whats that all about?? so unless my cycle happens swiftly we"ll be waiting till september, so you"ll have to let us know how things are goin.  take care , all the best to you and your dh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.