Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to you all!!

Thought I would just tell you a little about myself.
Being with hubby for 9yrs (only married 3) ttc for 3 years, have pcos and on metformin. Hopefully will be going back to see Dr soon as cycle varies between 6-16wks and AF decides to pop up whenever she feels like it!!
Tubes etc are fine and no other problems but are testing hubby again, everything takes such a long time!!

I've passed this site a few times and you all seem v nice ladies, so if you see my name pop up anywhere you know who I am!

Leeanne xx  ^fairydust^

Good luck and baby dust to you all x

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
Hey Leanne  :),

Welcome to Fertility Friends, this site is brill for meeting new friends and has tons of useful info etc as well  :)

There is a Yorkshire Girls thread under Meeting Places on the main index board hun if u fancy meeting some girls from your area.

Look forward to chatting to you soon

Goodluck with everything

Love from Sarah

^fairydust^

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Hi Popplol

Welcome to the site and ^goodluck^

Love
Bear
xxx

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
^hello^ and welcome to FF
I have said a quick hello to you in chat already tonight!
hope you find tonnes of support and infomation for your journey
~Dizzi~

·
Registered
200 Posts
hi im a yorkshire girl, its surprising how many people are having fertility problems, its nice to talk to people though who can understand good luck with everything chat soon :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
I too am a Yorkshire gal - suprising how many of us there are perhaps it's something in our water ;D
Before I logged onto this site I thought there wasn't anybody who understood my feelings at all - now it's a lifeline
Katie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.