Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm on my first cycle of clomid and have been taking metformin for pcos for about 4 months now.  I have a 5 year old daughter by my ex partner -conceived a month after an "unsuccessful" IUI and loads of tests and prodding.  I know I'm very lucky (but could do without the ex!)

Finding it traumatic doing this the second time round and feel like I've been doing urine and blood tests for a good chunk of my adult life.  Am also turning into a completely overprotective mum, but expect that's the hormones and also being broody.  My new partner is being great though.

The other thing I'm finding really hard is not to be "stressed" and then kicking myself when I am - because that's not going to help me get pregnant.  Does anyone else feel like this?

Luci ^daisy^

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi Luciana,

Just to say   ^hello^  and welcome to FF. I don't know much about pcos but I know many on the site will be able to help you with this. The support on the site is wonderful.

I do know about getting 'stressed' though, the whole ttc seems to be a catch 22, when hpt has read negative many times I find myself being fed up and down.

I wish you luck on your journey  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Take Care

Mist x 

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Hi Luci  ^wave^
Whilst I don't know much about PCOS I can certainly Identify with the "Stressed" bit, I expect we all can, I have not found any magical ways to stop me getting het up with it all. it's just a case of coping with each day as it comes.
anyway just wanted to say Hello and welcome to FF, good luck with your treatment.
Dydie

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your messages.

I tried reflexology yesterday and am hoping to be more chilled soon. 

Luci ::)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.