Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I've just found this sight and thought it might help.  I'm new to all this too.  I'm at Leeds just starting IVF/ICSI.  I had to take the pill on the first day of my period, I think this is because of the holidays, 15 days later (tomorrow) I will be taking the first injection - Prostap.  Then on the 4th Jan I have my pre-stimulation scan.  Does this sound normal?  The people I've spoken to that have had IVF have not been put on the pill, I'm hoping this will not effect my chances.  What do you think?

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Hiya Scunnygirl.

Im sorry, i dont know the answers to your questions but just wanted to welcome you to FF! Everyone here is FAB and you will soon feel right at home im sure ;)

On the main board there is a section for those going through IVF and one for ICSI. You can chat in here and `meet` cycle buddies that are around the same stage as you in treatment.

Hope this helps hun.

Nicky x x x ^snow^

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Hi there, sorry I cant answer your question as im not at the ivf stage just yet, but i just wanted to welcome you to ff, its a great site and someone will be able to answer your questions. Good luck with the treatment.

Love Charley xx :) :) :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your encouragement!  This sight looks like it's going to help heaps over the next few months!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hey Scunnygirl,

Welcome to FF! Unfortunately, I can't help with your question either.

Why not join the Jan/Feb Cyclers 2005? Just CLICK HERE

Laine x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts