Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
At last i've plucked up the courage to write in  after having the website on my favourites for months! My hubbie and i have been ttc for 2 1/2 years now and after having a lap last august i was diagnosed with moderate endo.  I've just finsihed 3 months of clomid with no success and now we are thinking of what to do next.
We've also moved to australia last year from scotland which has made life a little more stressful! The last few months i'v really been struggling and have not been able to stop staring at preg women and all babies without bursting into tears. Feel very isolated even though i  am able to talk to others but i know no one who hasn't fallen pregnant in the first month!! Also there appears to be liitle supports here in sydney which is why i'm now looking for friendship and support back in the uk
Look forward to being in touch with women who understand.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Hi Aussie girl

I'm in Sydney too, and I know what you mean by there being a lack of support here - that's why I'm on ff as well - I've found it really really helpful over the past 18 months. There are a few of us Aussies here - have a look at this http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,19429.0.html

I think we can all identify with your feeling of isolation - and your upset at seeing pregnant women.

Good luck with your treatment,

Suzy

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi Aussie Girl

Welcome to FF. It is such a fantastic place and has offered me so much support over the past year. I hope it does the same for you. I'm in Sydney too and I know what you mean about the lask of support. Sometimes it can get very lonely. And I seem to see pg woman everywhere I go. PM me if you want a chat.

Good luck with your treatment. Which clinic are you with. I'm at IVF Australia in Chatswood.

Love Debbie

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Aussie Girl,
I know it feels dreadful seeing everyone around you pregnant, but keep believing that it may be you some day.  Also remember the sun is a great boost for the body and you definately get more of it than we do in old blighty.  Good luck and keep typing, its suprising how much it helps isn't it,  Paula.x

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you so much for replying back so quickly with your gorgeous thoughts! I'm so excited to know that there are other people from australia using this support website. Already i feel better knowing that there are others out there going through the same emotions and turmoil as i am.  Suzy Its great to hear that IVF is working first time for you- this is still something i'm having to consider so it would be great to hear about your experiences.
Debbie will reply to you privately as would definetly love to chat! Have to admit paula the sun here is fab- can't compalin about that!! back in the uk next month and already dreading the weather-fleeces and hot water bottles for me!!!!
Andrea x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.