Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for all of your support
Well, what can I say!!
Test day been and gone and still none the wiser. Did my test at 6.30am yesterday and got the faintest of blue lines so don't know what to do. I called BACC and they said wait another few days and retest (Sat or Sun- the longer the better)
Since yesterday I've had some strange pains,,, similar to period pains but dull and not as strong so now
I've got to the point where I don't want to retest as am so scared of the outcome.

I've bought a Clearblue Digital test kit so I don't have to read a faint line again

Any advice?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Hi there,

I tested a day before my test day and had a really faint line too, then i kept having AF like pains and so too felt similar to how you're feeling, but 2 days leter (after testing) i ended up going to my GP as pains got worse and had really swolen abdomen - DR did a test and i was definately pregnant, the unfortunate thing was that my levels started shooting through the roof and so gave me OHSS whith which i had to be hospitalised.
But my clinic (the fertily one) was really bad so didn't even do a blood test or anything just told me that it can be a chemical pregnancy so i had that worry on my mind.
But all turned out well and i an now 17w pregnant.
I really do hope that all is good for you and you do get a BFP. Pleasze try to relax a little and do test in a few days time or go to your GP and ask them to monitor your blood levels to see if rising or falling. Its best to know where you stand.

Take care and good luck. xxx

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
TaurusBabes - I tested on OTD - BFN (had no bleeding/spotting - v.unusual for me) my clinic advised me to re-test in 2-3 days.... which I did..... BFP  ^BFP^

Thinking of you hun - PMA for a BFP  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^fairydust^ ^rainbow^

Let us know how you get on  ;) :-*

Reality xx xx

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well what can I say other that a  ^BFP^ and I can't believe it.....

Tested on Sunday as advised by my clinic and let my DH read the test first which I think was what he needed after not having much involvement in the whole process, other than being my rock for the whole time.

Now the wait begins and all we can do is pray that mother nature is kind to us and allows this little miracle to stay with us as long as humanly possible. Although extremely realistic that anything can happen we are going to cherish every moment of this amazing experience.
Scan day is the 19th June and cannot wait

Thank you to all for your kind words and support and I will most definitley keep you all posted.

Love and  ^fairydust^ to all and I hope this update from me lets all who need to know that miracles do happen as long as you keep faith

Be back again soon

Lynz xxx

·
Registered
872 Posts
^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Congrats xxxxxx

·
Registered
354 Posts
Just reading your post and wanted to say congratulations. ;D, I actually had a BFN initially on my test day which then resulted in a BFP 48 hours later - clearly a lazy one on board! - I did end up with OHSS which was a flippin killer!!

Take it easy and relax. xx

Nacknick. xx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts